Steven Universe!

@codenamelego39 Explain why; For all we know, you don’t like it because “There are gurlz”. :wink:

Definately not. But I think @TheMatoroMovement explained it fairly well

1 Like

@codenamelego39 What explanation? All he said was,

Which doesn’t make much sense since both universes are pretty expansive.

2 Likes

It was when he was saying it’s about a chubby kid who thinks he’s cool but is actually a skrub. I don’t remember where he posted it

1 Like

@codenamelego39 That was never really a thing. Steven never shows signs of him being superior to anybody else. (Unless you count “Steven and the Stevens”, where he wants to be more powerful then… well… himself) I’m guessing you viewed the beginning of the series, where everything was a bit more light-hearted and such. Now, we’ve had well-thought out characters, storylines that could go on par with any live-action drama, and some really good acting from the cast as a whole.

There was the episode where we meet the lion but otherwise i tried to keep my hed under the pillow so I didn’t have to watch or listen to it

Well, while I disagree with your opinion, to each their own. But it does get better as it goes, focusing more on the other characters, and Steven gets humbler.

3 Likes

I couldn’t have worded it better. :wink:

1 Like

I had to say this, but…

If there weren’t the perfect Eljay, we wouldn’t have blue pins!

sorryihavefailedyou

EDIT: I only started watching the series a week ago and I’m hooked. Up to ep 30.

5 Likes

I have only watched one episode… and I freaking love this show.

I can’t decide who I like better: Sardonyx or Peridot.

Also I made a Gemsona for myself: Gemsona: Heliotrope (Bloodstone) by ChaoticTempleKnight on DeviantArt

1 Like

Oh my Geeze…

#MIDI-SCALE PERIDOT IS MIDI!

2 Likes

Extremely popular gif at the moment:
http://i.imgur.com/FK8pGnW.gif

And new classroom gems short
https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/4664073-11595408.mp4?Expires=1443745049&■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■~FOtqVhX8gWDdMUTCSmL4OTG8ML82By9IoZx0IVhMmIrxJle52eLsoAz5BliUpfkPC9PebOzH2v5wsy~l28yZI~dBQ1hpm9fhZW~B-i2sh4M-tP~b6yDEtvGMgoN4uw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ

Let’s revive this topic… please?

2 Likes

So, am I the only person in the world who hates Peridot?

2 Likes

Yes. What’s wrong with you, can’t you see that Crewniverse is trying to make her the new cinnamon roll?

1 Like

It’s just that her personality is just so annoying. It really makes me dislike the character, even though I really like her design.

How dare you, you clod!
Nah, I see what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

smol peridot is my life

how dare

I totally agree. In my opinion, she is one of the most Overrated, Underdeveloped characters on the show.

1 Like

As opposed to Peridot, who I find overrated but _over_exposed, instead of under.

Just you know you are not alone, my friend:

You are not alone.

2 Likes

Exactly. :smile:

1 Like