Stone and Water (BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

entry photo

entry photo

I give permission to change metallic colours but not masks

Mask download:

44 Likes

There are some really nice techniques here, like the Masks on Gaaki’s shoulders, and bohrok shields on the side of Pouks’ body. Good luck!

3 Likes

that’s a smart way to attach those mask shoulder pads…
plus a really cool Pouks torso…

1 Like

Yo, I like how you made Pouks’ shoulder shields, man!

1 Like

I actually think this is my favorite Pouks by far! Will give this a vote for sure!

1 Like

I really like these entries. However, the feet on Gaaki need to be completely metallic and not just have an add-on; @CalamitousT experienced that same problem with their Pouks entry.

2 Likes

Really like the torso build for Pouks.

Now that there is a good-looking Pouks, best of luck to ya.

I love the Build on Pouks, I might apply some of the techniques on my physical Bomonga.

Both of these are very good, I really like the overall flow of Pouks armour, do you know if the bohrok shields can be any over type of bohrok shield? (Like the ones with axel holes), what’s the design you’ve used to have gaakis spear and shield on her back?

That gold amour looks great.

Things that need correction:

-Gaaki’s feet will need to be primarily gold. You are welcome to replace the piece or modify the color digitally.
-We will need proper side photos as well, to be in-keeping with the rules.

If you could add these corrections before the end of Monday, you’ll be all good to go.

here you go @Eljay

6 Likes

The fact that Gaaki’s shield can be stored on her back is awesome. I also really like the cohesion in texture between Pouks’s spear point and the various armor pieces.

5 Likes

I really like Pouks. Creative use for the shoulder armor

1 Like