Stopmotion Voiceactors

I was thinking of something where I could upload a file, but thanks!

Alright, I did my Hafu audition, and perhaps I could do other Matoran, as well. Here is me Hafu voice:

2 Likes

hafu was quite cool. accepted :wink:

Alright, this was my audition for the random Ko-Matoran: Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

EDIT: The background noise won’t be there when I record the final product, as I was recording this in the dining room at the time.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind doing a small role. I’ve got a decent mic and I have a good deal of experience in acting/voice acting.

Alright here’s a random matoran (ta- matoran I guess) using the line you gave vuhii Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

2 Likes

i want to play as le matoran i can be very jittery and excited and nature obsesed if i want to

@MaximumWarp would you mind beeing the turaga of voya nui instead of a matoran?

@frodobell do you want to be one of the 2006 matoran? or what about voicing the vahki?

@TrolloToa do you want to be piruk or a le-matoran of voya nui, who has no name yet?

@all i’ll now edit the main post and put in many more roles :wink:

Yeah sure ill be a turaga.

1 Like

Wow… You need a lot of characters. :open_mouth:

I want to do a Matoran of Voya Nui. My brother could do Balta (trust me, ToaKylerak is a great Balta. He can sound like the Balta from BIONICLE Heroes). I could try to go for Garan or Kazi…

I still need to practice my Takua still. I’ll try to get my auditions in for my characters soon.

Oh. and thanks for the Hafu role! He’s one of my favorite Po-Matoran!

Hey man; this isn’t your fault, because we haven’t put the list of content rules up yet, but this does technically fall under Promotions and Advertising. While putting your stopmotion up would be totally fine, joining here to ask for project help kind of falls underneath that category.

Since this is the first time we’ve said this, I’ll let this stand for now; it’s not your fault because we didn’t have anything put up about it before. But from now on, stuff like this has to go under Promotions, alright? Thanks.

The Lawyer at Leisure should know about this stuff. He’s a lawyer. after all.

@MaximumWarp no problem. i’m glad to have you in the crew :wink: tw: i love your animations :smiley:

@Chronicler Bionicle Heroes Balta would be awesome :wink: . take your time for practicing. that’s completely okay.

@Kahi okay ^^ i’ll keep that in mind later :smiley:

My audition for Takua (quoted from the Bohrok Animations):

Finally got it right. Happy? :smiley:

I can do vahki.

@Chronicler i’m very happy :wink:

@frodobell i think we should talk about that later, because we may have to “roborize” your voice for the vahki :wink:
i’ll add you to the crew-list

I can do that type of thing.
I did it in my series LJEQfM

Are you getting my messages?

yes, but i forgot to answer you yesterday. sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No problem, so when may I receive your answer?