Strange/ridiculous things that you thought were true when you were young

Title pretty much says it all. Doesn’t have to be Bionicle related.

13 Likes

I thought EA was cool. :expressionless:

13 Likes

I lied to myself that my Lehvak - Kal was actually Makuta.
=

23 Likes

I, for a very short time, thought people only lived to the age of ten. I soon after was relieved and told the truth.

12 Likes

I thought the transformers movies were good

9 Likes

Well he was on the cover of “Makuta’s Revenge.” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I used to think that kissing swapped genetic material and created babies. Only later did I find out that a stork delivers babies to your doorstep!

28 Likes

That would be a really interesting plot twist, to be honest.

Would fit well with Makuta still being “nothing” and controlling the Lehvak-Kal like the Maxilos. Then, when the Lehvak-Kal gets blasted into space by the Toa Nuva, Makuta’s essence would corrupt the atmosphere around Aqua Magna and the Toa Nuva would then have to go to space to defeat Makuta, with new armor to adapt to the space environment and a Nuva Ship.

3 Likes

I once misheard Jar Jar say “mommy” instead of “Obiiiii” in StarWars 2, and then I thought Obiwan was Jar-Jar’s mom. Until my brother called me stupid for it.
I also enjoyed the prequels when I was a kid.

22 Likes

classic brothers

6 Likes

His brother isn’t wrong though… XD

5 Likes

My dad joked about how his middle name cost too much money, so he didn’t have one. I believed it for 10 years until he told me he was joking.

12 Likes

I thought the Great Beings were on The Great Spirit Robot in TLR.

5 Likes

I thought wolves were fantasy creatures.

6 Likes

I once thought every time I didn’t look into a room or space nothing existed until I saw into it

6 Likes

I thought half life 3 was confirmed

10 Likes

i thought that the barraki, piraka, rahkshi, etc would kill me in my sleep, so i always put a toa by my bedside :blush:

17 Likes

Quantum mechanics suggests that may sort of be true. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sounds like my old homeroom teacher. She told us that bunnies were fantasy creatures.

5 Likes

I dunno, I can’t remember many foolish things I once thought :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like