Welcome to the Stud.io Community MOC Game!
The rules are fairly simple: I’ve started to build a MOC in stud.io, and your job, should you want to participate, is to complete it. This is how it works: I’ve included pictures of part of a MOC below. One person should will recreate the unfinished MOC in Stud.io, make some changes, and post the stud.io file/screenshot(s) of their changes. Then the next person will do the same thing. If all goes according to plan, we’ll eventually have a completed character, who we will come up with a name for at the end!
- Each person is allowed to add 1-10 parts at a time
- You can change the color or position of any previously made parts, but it will count as one of your 10 changes
- You may not delete any parts of the moc
- Please refrain from suggesting what additions people should make. I think one of the fun parts of the game will be be seeing how people interpret unfinished parts of the MOC and build upon them however they see fit.
- Please include the names of the parts you used so that people can recreate the MOCs more easily
Here is the beginning of the unfinished MOC:
Let me know if you have any questions.
I really hope this goes smoothly