Stud.io help

I’m pretty new to stud.io, having downloaded it just last week. I’m currently in the process of making my Lariska MOC in stud.io, but found out the default selection of Bionicle parts is very, very limited. I’m aware custom parts packs like SwampKryakwa’s Biopack exist, but I do not know how to download them or import them into stud.io so I can use their parts. Specifically for the latest version of the Biopack, could someone provide the download link for it and tell me how to import the pack into stud.io so I can use it?

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Here’s the link for most recent update for the once and former Biopack: The Stud.io Pack Formerly Known as The Biopack

And while there are instructions included in both the above thread and within the download itself as a readme file, if you have any other questions this topic might have some answers for you: Help in Stud.io with the Bionicle Parts, and more specifically, the lack thereof.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

This is the one I used:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/i74vqw/biopack_update_is_there_happy_810nicle_day/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Instructions are in the comments.

I’m not sure if you need this before you can get the update that @CMO mentioned.

1 Like

Could you please verify the file is virus-free? I don’t want to unintentionally damage my computer.

It is, I’ve downloaded it myself. It’s from the same makers as BioPack. Though as Jerminator said, I’m not sure if it can be downloaded independently of BioPack 1.0.

1 Like