Student scissors community mocs!

Ok I’ll do that.

I dare you to make a transforming me.

Triple Dog Dare you.

Well time too find the Gadunka skull(s)

You could have made a non phantoka version of rohrik (metru blue, yellow, black and wearing a faxon) if you were low on parts. Anyways i look fantastic. [quote=“Studentscissors, post:19, topic:4818”]

“For (Insert random place he’s fighting for)!”

[/quote]

For Sweden!

if you decide to make me, I have to transform into a rocket powered turtle… don’t ask.

Didn’t realize their was a other version whoops.

@Payinku Well that’s gotta happen now.

1 Like

Rohrik has existed since 2012 so yes there are multiple versions. 7 to be exact.
I posted a collage of them all in My moc topic if you want to see them.

1 Like

#Payinku!
So I was going to make @BioRaiders532 first bbbuuuttt I realised if I made Payinku It would be the first and probably only time I’ll be able to make some ones self moc before them :stuck_out_tongue:

From behind.

Turtle mode

from behind

one piece (the yellow gear) has to be taken off and put back on to put the shield on as the shell.

The rokets.

Flying through the air without a care in the world!

Being randomly ridden by a Evo.

Next to Kopaka.
Don’t request anybody just yet cuase now I still have to make BioRaiders532

7 Likes

I’m liking your MOCs! Would you be able to make me?

Here is my Self-MOC: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

And if you don’t have a Gold, silver, or black Pakari, then a gold 2015 Miru would work.

Shure after Bioraider I’ll make you

actually, I made a prototype of my g2 self-moc, so technically I still made it first, but you made it with actual parts first, so mutual accomplishment.

that’s actually not too far off of what the final version will look like, I mean the armour will be different, but the overall feel is there, granted only six people have seen what the final version of the halberd looks like, so can’t fault you for that,
(makes mental note to use that shield attachment design on actual self-moc.)

love the turtle mode, the double face-is-butt-is syndrome is an unfortunate condition,
and I knew you would use that shield,

BioRaiders532 is going to turn into gadunka right?

Its times like this I’m happy my mocs aren’t alive

Oh and Bioraider isn’t going to turn into Gadunka he’s going to turn into

#MEGA GADUNKA!
(Pretty much an excuse for me too use both my Gadunka skull pieces.)

3 Likes

Well, You still haven’t made Bio i guess, but here is another request! me! Idk which one of my Selfmocs, just make an choice! xP

1 Like

#Bioraider!
So now its time for @BioRaiders532

I didn’t know what to do for the “robot” mode so I just made this…

From behind. OI forgot about the whole mixing people with transformers thing but feel it still looks like Aoe Grimlock so I think I did it unintentionally…

Next to Payinku and Kopaka…
#MEGA GADUNKA!!!

RAWR!!
So now @OculusNuva then @Creep.

10 Likes

These are pretty cool
Bravo m8

2 Likes

So what do you want to turn into?

Is there any way you could make me transform into an Axonn? Since Axonn126 was my old username, I thought it would be pretty cool if you could do that.
If not then, maybe a tank or something? I’m not sure.

Like turn into the set axon?

Yeah, it doesn’t have to be EXACTLY like the set, but at least if he could like have a form with a rode and an axe.

Ok I think I can do that