Student scissors community mocs!

Oh yeah, I should ask for one and say what I would like to be

can I please be one?

and possibly transform into a potato?

Yes indeed you can… after creep that is.

@Creep Do you have a self moc I should base you off or do I base you off your profile pic.
@Creep oh sorry i’m brain fartin

I told you already i have 2 G1 oc’s in my newest moc topic! It would be interesting to see white one transforming into silver one! (Acctualy all i need is to have simmilar but, designed by you, jump pack! :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile I’m struggling to finish either Ekorak or Rai…

(:P)

1 Like

#UPDATE
So I have some explaining to do. So I did finish @OculusNuva and @Creep but felt they weren’t as good as my other mocs so I put them in a bin for a while debating weather to restart or just post them. Slowly I started to forget about the matter and when I took out the bin to make a moc I ended up taking them apart. So yeah. But I promise that I’ll try to stop bring lazy and actually make them!

4 Likes

#UPDATE
Yeah… been awhile…
Pretty much I’m resurrecting this topic. May not work out because I don’t really know if I have
enough pieces not in use… but yeah…
@OculusNuva @Creep
Assuming you still want me to make Mocs of you what do you want them to turn into? (By the way I would prefer if you requested vehicle modes)

4 Likes

Sure thing… i would like to transform into muscle car, and it would be my wolf selfmoc thing (Ravasz) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. (Hopefully I’ll remember to start building it today :stuck_out_tongue: )

Would I be able to transform into some kind of jet?

Hmm I could probably do that. :slight_smile:

Dude these are awesome

1 Like

Thanks!

'welcome

1 Like

oh man the memories

1 Like

Hm…
I wonder.
Should V2 happen?

Or should I actually make Oculus and Creep’s MOCs :stuck_out_tongue: