Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

why would I want to relive my college years

6 Likes

because you get to kill your friends in metroid

the threat of hugs is met with deadly force as it should be

2 Likes

That’s what the armor’s for, mate. That’s also why the Matoran wear masks…

I want to buy $100 worth of lego sets later this month for no reason in particular

9 Likes

Me too, fellow City/Creator/Ninjago/Dots/Friends/Monkie Kid fan! Although I think I will spend 130 dollars! Inflation or something!

5 Likes

I want to buy that 3in1 castle set for 99 bucks for a friend who will pay me back and I’ll also buy a dots pack and get a gwp for the price of a dots pack

4 Likes

might have narowwed things down

4 Likes

licensed sets aren’t counted as part of the gwp offer

7 Likes

duck bricks is saying LAN told him otherwise so we will have to wait and see until anything concrete from lego themselves comes out

yeah nvm I now just want to find a way to return $100 worth of lego sets and keep gwp

6 Likes

For those still thinking on getting the Tahu, the only themes allowed for the $100 GWP are City, Classic, Creator 3-in-1, DOTS, Friends, Monkie Kid, and Ninjago

5 Likes

boutta buy 100 worth of lego dots out here

6 Likes

I’ve wanted to buy Roodaka for a long time because I received Sidorak and Keetongu for Christmas, but she’s always been too expensive to piece together or buy as a set. I also wanted to part out some of my BrickLink Studio MOCs to complete my custom Toa team, but the parts always get sourced from 5 different stores (for some perspective, I try to have a maximum of 2 pending orders at one time).

3 Likes

I really want to buy SS Cheetor, or SS Soundwave, or SS Hot Rod…
For LEGO sets, anything with Paz Viszla. I love his armor…

2 Likes

i know that the instant he comes outside he will turn cheese flavour but i really like this deco and this design

4 Likes

Yellowing = :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

oh god it’s magnificent

4 Likes

Wish I could get a copy of MPM Ratchet for a certain repaint…

1 Like

Well the time has come again; I need to upgrade my PlayStation so I can play a single game.

2 Likes

I’ve never watched Nexo Knights, but this is a cute shirt and i want it.

7 Likes

Hold up that doesn’t look like Nexo Knights

I know I missed the back half of the final season but do I need to go watch it or something

4 Likes