Stupid stuff you keep accidentally doing

I choke on water when I drink it.

2 Likes

Hey I do that, too with my five dogs.

3 Likes

Making clever and cryptic jokes near Algebra 2 students.

4 Likes

Annoying everyone in existence and being super awkward 24/7.

I don’t mean any harm, it just happens.

On a more normal note: I used to stub my toes a lot up until recently. Although I may have just jinxed myself…I’ll have to be careful when I go walk around again.

4 Likes

Well recently I moved the trash bin over to the other side of the fridge for some reason and was too lazy to move it back.

For the past week I’ve accidentally been throwing stuff on the floor thinking that there was a trash bin there, even to the point of spilling half a bowl of chili all over the ground. :expressionless:

7 Likes

lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

existing

5 Likes

Watching scary/creepy/disturbing videos late at night.

3 Likes

Flagging posts when I mean to like them.

8 Likes

I hate doing that.

3 Likes

I keep playing Dark Souls

6 Likes

I do that too for some reason, even though it comes back to me later on so I can’t sleep.

4 Likes

Same. Are we just masochists?

1 Like

I keep crashing Skyrim when I’m saveing, that may be from the excessively humongous amount of mods I’m using…

2 Likes

When going to the bus stop (cause I need to go by bus to travel around my city, specially to go to faculty), I get into the bus but then I worry if I didnt lock my apartment and I dont have time to return and make sure (when in actuality I always do, but when locking the door if I dont focus on the reflex of locking the door, I will think that I didnt lock it at all).

4 Likes

Same, Viper, same… ;~;

1 Like

Making posts that get removed.

1 Like

When typing a name I type it NExus instead of Nexus. And typos too.

3 Likes

Getting startled easily

2 Likes

Necroposting
Sleeping in way too late
Falling asleep way too late

2 Likes