Stupid stuff you keep accidentally doing

Messing up my room after cleaning it.

6 Likes

Thinking I can talk to girls.

2 Likes

I make stupid tpyos

3 Likes

I keep getting on the Boards and keep posting stuff. /s

I always manage to get just one part of a song stuck in my head, which then infinitely loops in my mind unless if I listen to something else.

2 Likes

When I have a drum-stick on my hand, I just can’t help spinning it around, making some fancy and awesome tricks with it unconciously!!

3 Likes

Biting onto hard-to-pull-out pins/axles even though I know it ruins the piece

2 Likes

This isn’t a problem unless you’re trying to compensate for the fact that you can’t actually play drums. Or if you can play drums but the awesome tricks interfere with you playing it.

3 Likes

I’ve played drums since 2005 (11 years ago) and, well, I would say that “unconcious spinology” is something that every drummer has, some people consider this to be a “tick”

1 Like

This isn’t one I keep doing, but it is something stupid I did.
I was up late, pulling an all-nighter doing homework, (and this was a over a year ago, so Freshman spring of college) and I decided to get an energy drink. I forgot what kind it was, but it was heavily caffeinated, just what I needed.
Well. I began to get drowsy again, so I go get another one.
I do this about 12 times.
I drunk 12 drinks in the span of 5 or 6 hours.
For the next few days, I felt like absolute garbage.
I’m surprised I’m not dead.
NEVER going to do that again :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m surprised your heart didn’t explode from beating at lightspeed

5 Likes

I do that all the time. People in marching band call me out on it a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I tend to eat a bunch of snacks before dinner so I’m not really hungry for dinner. I’m getting better, though XD.

1 Like

Trusting Lego to improve bonkle.

14 Likes

I often leave words out sentences…

4 Likes

breathing.

2 Likes

Edgy.

5 Likes

Edgy as the random knife that always randomly appears in my cuddly stuffed Bonklz’ hand?

Thinking I can sleep without issues.

Focusing on the details.

Trying to be a social person IRL…

1 Like

^same.

3 Likes

Eating the pieces.

1 Like