Suicide Squad

Who’s excited for the new Suicide Squad movie?
If you are excited for Suicide Squad.
Let’s talk about Suicide Squad.

7 Likes

I’m so…

not excited for this movie.
I could go into detail as to why I never want to see it, but I’d end up making a long brick of text.

So tl;dt: 3edgy6me.

5 Likes

I’m mixed on it, I have no interest in any of the main characters and it seems really obvious they’re using Joker as bait to get people like me to watch it…

2 Likes

I’m excited for the movie! Mainly because I want to see for myself if it’s good or not, because DC seriously needs to make a good movie these days

4 Likes

Must be a pretty edgy movie if Edgelord himself calls it edgier than him

4 Likes

My issue is with the appearance. I’m fine with an “artistic approach”, but slapping tattoos and more “realistic” clothing on these characters don’t make them seem more realistic.

4 Likes

Listen, I want this to be good. I love DC, and watch both Arrow and The Flash, as well as reading various DC comics. But besides the Dark Night, I haven’t been blown away by any of their movies like I have with Marvel. That said, I’ve wanted to see a live action Killer Croc and Harley Quinn for ages, so if this is good, I’ll be thrilled.

I threw a rock at him.

8 Likes

I’m not excited, I’m sure Jarred Letto will be a good joker though

1 Like

@RedHoodieReveiwer I just find it strange that everyone is surprised that there is someone with extraordinary powers and looks like a human a.k.a Superman and say that he is some sort of monster, but then we have the Killer Croc, a literal monster. Why were they so surprised from a Psuedo-human, but not from a half-human, half-crocodile?

2 Likes

Well it’s possible that the general public doesn’t really know about croc. Also, because comic books.

2 Likes

@RedHoodieReveiwer Doncha mean, “Because Comic Movies”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True dat

‘‘It was a big rock…’’

3 Likes

Well done sir, well done.

Im sooo excited for suicide squad!!! my faith in dc has been restored again

3 Likes

I think Jared Leto will do… But I love that we finally get a villain movie and we get to see Harley on the big screen. I wonder how they will market this, cause if BvS is PG-13 than they would need to market this as PG-13 to bring in the younger Batman crowd. How ever the dark tone, “adult themes” (Harley + Deadshot scenes), psychological torture and domestic abuse of the female lead, brutal beating and murder of a child, and whatever else we see could definitely give it an R. The only things I’m worried about is that Will Smith/Deadshot tries to take control of the movie to look really awesome.

Btw, has anyone heard the news about Enchantress as a possible main villain?

1 Like

I’m excited to see Jared Leto’s performance, as he’s a good actor and he’s really changing his normal image of this role. I think it could turn out well.
I am not looking forward to killer croc. He looks dumb. He doesn’t look like a giant, mutant killer, he looks like a dude with weird skin and a tiny mouth.
As for the humor, some of it seems really forced, but I think Jared Leto could make it all worth it.

I’m honestly thinking this movie will be better than BvS

2 Likes

First, that isn’t hard, second, I legitimately think that’s true.

3 Likes

Well he did grow up with a raging skin condition that gets worse. And of course he’s not that big. He’s a cannibal who’s been locked in a small cell for years. He doesn’t have his “nutrition”.

1 Like