Sulfer.

Against all the thirst that simps can conjure, all the batgirls that mocists can produce, we will send unto them… only you.

Rip and tear, until it is done.

When the call for aid went out, Sulfer answered. Taking up arms to defend these boards, he joined The Mass Mite Counter Coalition with a fire in his carapace, a mini-gun in his arms, and two artillery batteries strapped to his back. Rarely speaking, and willing to do anything for the cause, Sulfer fights the bat threat with an unrivaled ferocity. Oh, and the foot design is from the Lone Swordsman on YouTube.

27 Likes

I haven’t built in ages, and yet, for the cause, I will take up arms.

11 Likes

Finally some quality content

4 Likes

Godspeed brother, glad to have you with us.

Thank you for the support, my friend.

6 Likes

Bug is incoming my brother, but while you wait I offer my praise for this walking armory.

4 Likes

Three bugs is not enough to stop the bats. You’ll have to do better than that if you ever intend to defeat our coalition

3 Likes

One bug can take out at least five simp-bats

6 Likes

I beg to differ

3 Likes

Those bats look like they seek out father figures to open pickle jars.

8 Likes

Yeah, but they’ve also got echolocation, which is a huge advantage. Anyway, enough of this squabble, the real war will begin soon.

1 Like

Your contributions will go down in history. No doubt Sulfer will be responsible for the defeat of entire hordes.

@T4k4nuv4 Why wait? We’re currently at the weakest point we’ll ever be. Afraid of three mites? I can’t imagine how you’ll act when we have an army.

Our strength grows each day…

6 Likes

I bet you’re quaking

2 Likes

Splendid, great mini gun design. I must rally some troops of my own

1 Like

I have a bug I will build and help our brothers in their cause! Great moc too!

2 Likes

No no, you misunderstand. You’re just not worth our Salt right now. Besides, if we were to go on, the fight would last mere minutes, inevitably ending in your defeat, and this is neither the time nor the place for that. We shall meet again later on the field of battle! Farewell for now, dear villains!

2 Likes

Ah yes another good soldier.
That gun is really good looking and looks like it could do a lot of damage

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a war on. Why are you bringing heavy weapons to fight bats? Most of the original bats didn’t even have weapons!

2 Likes

well
you know
so we can win

3 Likes

Still, it seems a little unfair, since only one of them has a machine-gun.

It’s not about doing what’s fair. It’s about doing what’s right.

7 Likes