Summer Sets You've Gotten So Far?

I’ve got the whole wave!

1 Like

So just a few minutes ago, I got MMvsSG…and Warrior.

My TRU didn’t have the others. (And by my TRU, I mean the one that I drove all the way into Phoenix because mine had nothing.)

1 Like

got em all a few hours ago, they’re great

1 Like

I have Grinder.

I don’t plan on getting any more.

None, I dont like any of them apart from Ekimu and his Mask of Creation, I just dont like zombie undead sets like them. And with a strained budget, I must be picky.

none.

Right now, only warrior.

That shall change soon.

Soon…

1 Like

I only gots Klutuh du skullmun

I have Grinder and Scorpio so far. I bought Scorpio for A) the combo model and B) I need a cool way to display my sdcc mask

All

1 Like

none of them because i don’t care in the slightest.

everything except for skull scorpio, who i dont really care to get but will sometime this year

I’ve only gotten Warrior and Grinder v. MM. I passed on Scorpio, and there was no Basher or Slicer at my store.

MMvsSG and Basher.

I went to chapters to see if they had old bionicle books yesterday. When i typed in the computer to check the store, the results came up with ALL THE NEW BIONICLE SUMMER SETS!! I immediately booked it to the toy section and picked up the ekimu and skull grinder set :smile: i really like the ekimu figure more than kulta lol

1 Like

i have SW

Just the big one so far and I got that a while ago.

Wow, I’ve literally never had that happen ever.

poor skull scorpio…

I have Skull warrior, grinder v. Ekimu, and Skull scorpio.

My brother found Skull Grinder vs. Mask Maker. Ekimu looks so good with the Mask of Creation.

1 Like

I only have Skull Basher.
His arms are too wobbly IMO.
Next, I hope to get Warrior!