Summer Sets You've Gotten So Far?

I was missing some parts on the set, but it was just the standard blue peg, lego’s website has replacements for free if you notify them.

Absolutely none of them.

Send halp.
:’(
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Got Skull Warrior today! Really turned me on for the next summer sets :stuck_out_tongue: Just one thing to guys who have SW too, I noticed there are 2 axles (I hope it’s called axles) at the head of the bow? Couldn’t find any usage for it…

I never knew the set was that good

/s

3 Likes

@Ghosty Did I write something wrong? I meant I am looking forward for other sets, I am not native engrish speaker T_T

@Juny1spion Nah it’s alright,it’s just that what you said also means something else.
Yeah i was just kidding

2 Likes

I think I just now realized how little I care about G2 at this point.

I just bought Kulta and Ekimu.

ya know, i actually like kulta a lot more than i like ekimu. ekimu just has too much going on for such a little guy.

So, I only miss Skull Basher for a complete summer collection.

None :cry:

2 Likes

I have all of them except for Skull Basher.

I have them all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Revive! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I know have Basher and Warrior, although I should be getting Scorpio and Slicer soon.

1 Like

Update: got all of them with copies of Warrior and Scorpio.

So far I only have Skull Grinder vs Ekimu and Skull Warrior, but I’m hoping to pick up Skull Basher during the weekend.

1 Like

Still none. My budget is recuperating from buying the whole winter wave.

I only have Skull Slicer.
Good enough for me.

2 Likes

I have Slicer, Warrior, and Mask maker VS Skull grinder

Uppdate: I now have all the summer sets, which makes me really happy because this is the first time I have gotten all sets released in a year.

And as a bonus, I even got one of those villain pack things from eBay.

2 Likes