Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Topic

Goku

2 Likes

Hahahahaha :rofl: yes. He would be op.

If only…

10 Likes

Starkiller is technically originally a game character. Not a main character but he technically isn’t ruled out. I kinda want master chief in SSB too

Starkiller would seem like a bit of a weird one to me. Even if he is a game character, it’s from a franchise that started on film, so I don’t think that’s something they’d go for. On the other hand, I am all aboard the Master Chief train. And give us a Golden Sun rep while you’re at it.

2 Likes

I’ve been on the Bandana Dee train since the very start, and have since desired Hollow Knight aswell. But how do you guys think this challenger pack will split between first and third part reps?

1 Like

But it’d be fun

1 Like

day 200 of wanting steve in smash

1 Like

day 222 of wanting [insert character here] in smash.

1 Like

rent free.

8 Likes

So Steve (Minecraft) is in now in smash. What do you guys think?

odd

1 Like

I am crying.

My mind cannot comprehend what just happened.

1 Like

I’ve wanted him in Smash for a while but after seeing the trailer, having him in Smash feels… strange.

1 Like

This was definitely an unexpected addition. I knew people wanted Steve, but I didn’t think it would happen. I’m not really happy or upset about him being added. I’m pretty excited to see how his moveset works. I noticed they gave him a glide ability. I wonder though if it’s an actual glide, or just more like GnW post up B parachute. If it’s a real glide, than I will be ecstatic if they extend it to Meta Knight and some of the others who had a glide in Brawl. Hopefully my characters will get buffed as well.

1 Like

the most influential game of the century is now in smash

1 Like

Well this is interesting. Definitly didn’t see it coming. I wouldn’t say this is as huge as say Sans in Smash, but it definitely feels just as surprising.

After watching the reveal trailer, I can definitely say they did the concept justice. The moveset looks to be really creative, and ripe for exploitation. Being able to actively manipulate the arena like that should be huge.

1 Like

Minecraft is not something one thinks of when playing Smash, but this, it does put a smile on my face.

4 Likes

I’m gonna beat up the Fire Emblem sword anime characters with Steve and nobody can stop me.

This is infinitely bigger and better. This is a full-blown character in itself, not a mii skin.

5 Likes

I…MUST…DO THE JOKE

I’m so sorry.

4 Likes