Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Topic

The closest to Goku we’ll ever get

1 Like

so…the new DLC

I gotta admit I am happy Dragons Quest is now in the Smash World, shame only 4 heroes were chosen instead of a different one for each (I understand if it wasn’t possible) but hey, we got this neat Final Smash
My boy the Celestrian is there (the one flying) protagonist of Dragon’s Quest IX

also, heckles yeah Banjo’ Kazooie, though I never played the game but I know they’re iconic (we’re getting the Rare band back together)

and we have 2 more DLC to come. But there is something interesting, some people thought they noticed more character slots on the site, it’s unclear if this was a glitch though.

Yea boi

We’re finally back in the game

Welcome home, Banjo

6 Likes

have you played as Peach or Daisy before

1 Like

Yes, and this first minute is what I think

1 Like

that video is my childhood dream

2 Likes

I’m fine with DQ and I feel like it’s an amazing franchise to rep but I feel like we have too many anime sword type characters.

1 Like

I forgot what topic this was and I thought you were talking About Dairy Queen

Idk dragon quest but it sounds like it might be a fun addition

1 Like

From the day of the e3 reveal @EmperorDuckie

8 Likes

I like this

Can we all agree that the default hero is ugly as heck?

Fish Hero is best.

Oh, hey, I played Joker. I love everything about him, and I don’t know anything about him.

Fish hero is pretty good but munchie is the real hero. Nerf joker.

No, Joker’s perfect

I find myself cheering every someone hits the Final Smash with him.

Joker is broken. He needs nerfs more than any other character.

@PirahnaPlant

In reality, all DLC characters are overpowered. It’s probably why they’re DLC.

Hero is too random to be broken in the same way joker is. Piranha Plant is really bad. And Joker is the best of the best. DLC are not inherently good.

Skeleton man got in as a mii costume.

I also feel sorry for Sakurai for sustaining the game longer since Nintendo confirmed the devs plan more fighters after the season pass. :sleeping_accommodation:

6 Likes

I’m hoping that he was telling the truth when he said he was excited. He works really hard. Banjo kinda trash.

2 Likes

if shantae gets in i’m shutting up about steve i want them in! :stuck_out_tongue: