Tahu, Master of Fire

Edited by @NOTaHFfan.

Not edited by @NOTaHFfan.

C&C Appreciated.

30 Likes

Nice. Looks spot on

Ah this moc is pretty smooth. I like how you used other parts to mimic the look of the set.

2 Likes

The piecing on the grieves is beautiful and I love those hands, simple and clever

1 Like

The changes are subtle, but really do make a difference. This is a really nice revamp. Fixes a lot of my issues with the set.

3 Likes

:pensive:
should’ve taken my advice
t-pose tahu could’ve been legendary

5 Likes

Could do with a few more photos but from what i can see, this moc is pretty fire

2 Likes

Oh, very well, I’ve added another photo

You take it up with Tahu’s shoulders, okay

I’m not sure what you meant by grieves but it’s entirely correct as this moc’s forearms fall off all the time and have caused me immense grief

2 Likes

Probably greaves

It looks very similar to the original set despite using more custom-ish limbs. Now that i can see it somewhat better i can’t help but feel that perhaps a more unique reimagining would have been better, as this is the closest to the original set out of all the collab mocs.

2 Likes

With every other model taking a far more unique spin on the sets, I wanted mine to be as identical to the original as possible while also trying to improve and perfect the visual aesthetic the designers tried and failed to achieve with the limited selection of CCBS pieces.

I am confused what you mean by this. Outside of the upper arms, none of the limbs use prefab limb pieces whatsoever, and the lower legs are almost entirely system. Whether or not they’re good is up for debate, but I think it’s fairly obvious they’re most certainly custom.

1 Like

Yep, Zork is right. I offered the wrong spelling.

1 Like

add some gold on the knees. It will look more nicely. Unlike my modifications involving two extra gold swords from Kai’s anti-snake bike and some shin armor plucked from Furno 4.0.

Unfortunately that was not within the purview of my goal, which was to keep it as close to the original set as possible. Were I to deviate from it, I would make it as wacky of a deviation as possible, but my goal with this was to keep it virtually identical.

4 Likes

Okay this is acceptable too.