Tool : Firesword
Element : Fire
Homeland : Artakha/Mata Nui

I based the Design in BIONICLE:The Game! :wink:

It can holds the Firesword on its back!

【ACTION!】

Thank you! :wink: :revolving_hearts:

55 Likes

Oh my. now This is bionicle. this is what bionicle should look like and should be and always should have been. This puts all the other Tahu revamps i’ve seen to shame.

6 Likes

oh my god
this looks insane - this is the best tahu i have seen in a while
are you gonna do the other toa?

3 Likes

Love it. This brings back childhood memories!

I would love to see those yellow tubes on his arms and legs like the ingame model.
But all in all nice moc!

4 Likes

Can someone tell me what (Ver.Bu) means? I see this popping up on MOC pages.
Also, cool moc

2 Likes

Love the color scheme/distribution, it’s a nice spin on a classic character!

Ver.Bu = Version.Bukkey = Bukkey’s version

6 Likes

This is an amazing take on Tahu, excellent work.

3 Likes

Beautiful and stunning!

It stands as a great Tahu revamp on its own, but taking inspiration from Bionicle: The Game in particular gives it that extra boost for me! Say what you will about the gameplay, but the aesthetics of the world and characters always captivated me.

Very well done! Should we expect similar versions of the other Toa eventually? :thinking:

5 Likes

This is great by itself, and fact it is based on the Game makes it even better. I love the Game despite all its flaws.

Will we see the other Toa Mata in style of the Game in future? Only two of them are actually playable unfortunately, but all six are seen in the opening cinematic.

3 Likes

Loving the poseability on this guy. Those arms are so simple, but work so well.

3 Likes

Yes, a new Ver.Bu moc!!

Looks great! The parts usage and articulation are epic, I really love how accurate it looks to the game version. Awesome moc, as usual!

3 Likes

Absolutely insane! I love the shaping! My only issue here is that the shoulders could be slightly more armored.

3 Likes

This is the best Tahu I have ever seen. It belongs in a museum. It is that perfect.

2 Likes

I have a lot of fondness for the in-game and CG versions of the Toa Mata & Nuva in BIONICLE The Game. It’s so outstanding to behold this design recreated in LEGO form. Formidable job as always.

6 Likes

always love your builds!

4 Likes

BUKKEY NEVER MISSES

this moc looks insane!! best-looking Tahu I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

The construction on this is really good, but the colours don’t really feel like Tahu; the original build had entirely orange limbs, but the colour is completely absent here.

As I said before, though, I like all the little technical details, and the build seems pretty compact.

2 Likes

That is a very thick chest, Tahu… what are you hiding? Are you secretly a mech for a minifig?

Interesting that this topic has dredged up multiple users who haven’t posted in months.

2 Likes

The sheer power of Bukkey’s mocs can raise the dead

3 Likes

I’m drinking now, so I can write this:

If my MOCing skill can revive the “deads”, so that is I really hoped.
BIONICLE is the culture and treasure that never shall be forghotten, LEGO’s great history, and library of the beauties…

10 Likes