Takuma's AMA

Very true. Thanks for the response! I asked the other cast members about the show ideas, but I guess they are either asleep, or busy with other things.

1 Like

Oh mighty Takuma

should I wear blue today? or black?

or perhaps white and gold…

11 Likes

Goddangit slime! :angry:

3 Likes

Well, are you feeling like Kopaka or Skull Warrior today? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Which BIONICLE 2015 winter set is your favorite and why?

Will you except my Steam friend request? :stuck_out_tongue:

plz?

Which include answering fan’s questions on a message board. Nothing can be more important then that.

3 Likes

Heather grey with jeans is the way to victory.

The weather is abnormally warm and I’m underweight technically. I’d say that not enough meat on the bones means I’m feeling like Skull Warrior today.

Yes, I know this question wasn’t directed at me. I don’t care, this is MY AMA thread and I’ll do as I want!

hashtagyoloswag420grazeit

Historically, the fire characters were almost always my favorite. This new wave though, there’s really something about Pohatu’s stormerangs that I really like.

mebee

I wouldn’t say nothing, but it’s certainly up there. It’s helpful in managing my stress levels.

8 Likes

What is your favorite flavor?

What is your favorite LEGO piece?

What is your greatest fear?

What is yo-

gets shot

blows smoke from tip of gun

Takuma, what do you like to do in your spare time?

2 Likes

Of what?

Probably masks.

Not living a good life.

Video games pretty much goes without saying. However I also enjoy working on the novel I intend to publish one day, practicing ocarina when I can, hiking and fishing when I get the chance, eventually I’ll return to doing 40k tabletop gaming when I have the time/money, and playing board/tabletop games that require some actual thought (e.g. Not Candlyland or Monopoly).

Of anything. Just in general.

In that case, I don’t have one. Everything has its nuances and they make a world of difference to me.

3 Likes

Sorry it took me so many days to respond to this but those comeback games sound awesome. That’s an unbelievable amount of assists @ the Undying game. Did you win the one with Timbersaw?

edit: lol I didn’t even see you locked this, nice. Now all the attention is on me…

7 Likes

Invi confirmed for abuse of Moderator powers.

10 Likes

This is my favorite rule in the book

15 Likes

Do you have Gatorade for days?

Well, I did.

Why does everyone keep talking about the darn gatorade that was more than a month ago and I ran out of gatorade last month

1 Like