Takutanuva-Malevolent Nature-Moc

In the Mask of Light movie we get to see a fusion between Takanuva and Teridax. As it states on the wiki, Takanuva was in control of this fusion. My inspiration for this moc was if Teridax was the one who had maintained control.

Sorry if the quality isn’t the best, this is my first attempt at posting and I haven’t taken a Bionicle picture in at least a decade. Enjoy!

-Edit- Can anyone help me with why some of the pictures are sideways? I have no idea why they are doing that.

28 Likes

You have to take the picture horizontally for it to upload vertically

3 Likes
  1. Amazing MOC. This is how Takutanuva should have looked from the start. You captured the look and feel perfectly.
  2. You should be able to rotate the image on your phone, camera or computer to get the right orientation before uploading.
  3. The background is as they say: ‘busy.’ The black base with the bright Moon poster and other colors around it might be messing with your camera’s auto-adjust.
3 Likes

Now those… are some bulky shoulders

2 Likes

Looks like a decent revamp! I like the torso, especially the upper part of it.

2 Likes

I was definitely trying to give it a larger upper body look, something a little more intimidating. But if you remove those side blades on the shoulders you’ll realize that its mostly just ‘visual’ bulk and the weight distribution isn’t top heavy!

1 Like

So if I’ve edited the moc a little bit and want to do all new photos with a better background do you think I should just delete this post and make a new one or just remove the old pics and upload the new ones?

I guess both would work…

Hi there, do you have instructions how to build this (some of the parts look very familiar)? I like this revamp and I’d love to try making it. Does this MOC or revamp use the parts from the Makuta and Takanuva sets or does it use parts from different Bionicle and Lego sets?
Thanks
Bionicle98

1 Like

Woah, thanks for looking at something of mine that was old.

Unfortunately I don’t have the instructions and I took that moc apart for pieces a long time ago. The body was practically a clone of Titan Takanuva though, and pretty standard Titan legs

Its also made out of a very wide variety of pieces, only a few items here and there from the original Makuta.

1 Like

Gives me serious Bayformer vibes. Nice moc!

1 Like

@Enbeanie thank you!

@Bionicle98
Actually I recall now that I wound up further modifying him into this moc here. I could probably recreate it honestly, if there were any specific breakdown parts you wanted

Looks goof to me, pretty nice update :slight_smile: Would rotate the pics though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was one of the first things I had built in years and before I knew how to navigate the boards weird photo flipping :man_shrugging:t3:

The torso was pretty cool on this one.
The only thing that I would say is bad is the boxy look on the upper arms, otherwise this is great.

1 Like

Hi again
Sorry for my late reply, checked out your MOC of Makuta Terimax and he’s look pretty cool. Yes I’d love to see a recreation of him please and I’d like to see both a breakdown of the arms, legs, head and torso and that will help me work out what parts I need for him and how to build him. I promise you that if you agree to help recreate him again I will mention you as the original creator. Also did that one have good stability?
Thanks
Bionicle98

Is there instructions

1 Like