Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Makos jaw is based off of wights jaw from no end,if you must know.

2 Likes

@N01InParticular I want you to know you are fully responsible for this happening :angry:

5 Likes

No regrets.

Anywho post may be a bit more delayed as some stuff has cropped up suddenly and I’m working on resolving it now

7 Likes

I just realized something

I have been stupid and nobody caught it

let us pretend that this never happened and that I really meant cloak the whole time :goo:

4 Likes

“In light of certain historical inaccuracies found in the annals of the Gorov family, we must assume that some letters were transposed during the passage on page 27 describing the appearance of Dolphus Gorov…”

Footnote written by Ghidrius Eldar, eccentric scholar and well-known historian of the Gorov family, in his book “Dolphus Gorov: a (briefer than necessary) History”.

4 Likes

I just noticed this

the real answer is they’re the only footprints that are left
this is what no togav does to a man please @N01InParticular post

4 Likes

Once again, the purgatory of waiting for post. Oh boy I can’t wait for the second vote.

4 Likes

Mariner: I’m sorry for the song, I’ve just been winging this whole- uh oh
Mariner: what I meant was, I kind of feel like I’ve chickened out of- whoops
Mariner: look, Alexis can’t be here right now, and I know she has you under her wing, but- crap

4 Likes

@NOTaHFfan your time comes soon.

4 Likes

this is gonna be fun :smirk:

9 Likes
4 Likes

Look grandma had a stroke kinda been a bit preoccupied for the past few weeks again so sorry

8 Likes

Take all the time you need bro, I’m not rushing.

6 Likes

And you are fully responsible for this.

2 Likes

I have one to post soon, but docs is being a silly lil guy and won’t let me access it.

4 Likes

The thing, but coloursome

this has existed for quite a while actually, but I totally forgot to post it

11 Likes

Do I get one

3 Likes

You know what I’m waiting for

4 Likes

Ah-ha :smirk:

That’s the funny thing though, I didn’t even have the intention to use that post as a reminder that some people need to post in togav, I genuinely realized that I had forgotten to share a relevant drawing in here

10 Likes

That’s not what I was referring to :smirk:

4 Likes