Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Wait, did Ari set him down? :imp:

3 Likes

Oh wait Ari’s carrying the dude? Aight lemme fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah bro’s got a broken back and is on death’s door; if Alexis were to try to lift him like that he’d probably die lol

4 Likes

Aight cool, got a dolphus interaction instead.

4 Likes

I should probably actually write a Dolphus post despite being in a meeting rn

5 Likes

Happens to the best of us :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

eat the baby, it’s the only option

My man played out an entire Ace Attorney court case scenario in his head in a millisecond

Dolphus: is having all these serious thoughts
Ari: man I’m hungry, where all the food at


Guys we’re almost at the ship! Maybe it’s the perfect opportunity to jump cut straight to it? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Dolphus inherited powerful mental faculties, which he leverages against both people who already don’t like him and also himself (and nobody else) :smirk:

Ari when the only thing to eat is hardtack (it is more than sufficient [she would eat a bag of flour if given the opportunity])

Mariner after taking a peaceful nap and putting aside the concerns of the ship for a moment walking out on deck and seeing the only person in existence who isn’t a crab that manages to be even remotely close to his height carrying someone who will require his constant attention for the next several hours in order to survive (nobody has thought about how in the world they will get him onto the ship yet)

3 Likes

I reckon they’d have some salted and dried meat with the texture and taste of a boot sole and a comparable nutritional value as well :smirk:

Anyways, yeah this is absolutely sufficient.

Although she will definitely be pestering the fisherman on the crew to catch some fish for her once they depart.

That’s exactly why I’m suggesting to jump cut straight to them being on the ship. I am just like Ari, I do not have the mental capacity to figure that one out…

Maybe we make Mariner come down to the beach to treat him, and once he’s stable enough, we hoist him up to the deck with ropes and stuff? :thinking:

3 Likes

Mako interaction? :thinking:

Bro clearly hasn’t read the rp :grimacing: Or else he’d know about Mariner never walking on dry land

3 Likes

Yes, Mako interaction :smirk:

It’s actually very simple. Barely an inconvenience. We simply do the Pirates of the Caribbean Davy Jones in a bucket trick :smirk:

IMG_6279

4 Likes

I forgot how far apart those buckets were spaced, bro was taking the goofiest steps ever to get out there :skull:

3 Likes

Me at 3am when I want to get to the fridge without waking up the entire apartment complex

5 Likes

At DuneToa now would be a great time for Karl to exist and respond to Ari’s inquiry/the following shenanigans :goo:

4 Likes

HE WILL BE SUMMONED.

2 Likes

If only there were some form of plank, that could be laid from wale to shore the gang could walk up.

4 Likes

Oh yeah that would simplify things a lot

Wait, so, since plenty of people have already boarded the ship and have gone to shore, that means that the plank had already been laid. So what you’re saying is, we can already go aboard the ship right now? :smirk:

4 Likes

Indeed, I believe it was a N01 post that mentioned it initially, so I just rolled with it because it’s a super minor detail

5 Likes

Alright, awesome, lemme throw something together real quick because I wanted to go to bed a little early today, and it’s already midnight for me

4 Likes

image

can’t wait for this upcoming Mariner posts after Ari and Dolphus (and Alexis [and Mako {and Karl}]) board, it’s gonna be good :goo:

5 Likes

N01 post assuming information for the win.

5 Likes