Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

no Jade? :cry:

Oh

2 Likes

probably will have more later.

2 Likes

Well… it’s really funny how that perfectly lined up with N01 dipping out of existence. Would you be available to post now?

I’m thinking of making Ari just walk past Alexis, not waiting for a response, and just go straight for the ship, where Mariner is at. It’s kind of in character for her to not care about Alexis’s opinion on what to do with the injured marine anyways…

5 Likes

I live, post is being typed once I reacquaint myself with what the heck is going on

Absolutely 0 crane wives gonna have to drop an f on you

5 Likes

Alexis caught up with Ari, Dolphus and Karl who had just finished catching the marine and asked them what they were going to do with him, to which Ari responded by essentially throwing the same question back at her

The fact that you’re gonna post means that this statement from nine hours ago didn’t age very well :unamused:

3 Likes

I can hardly blame you when it’s been uh

fifteen years only 12 days? man the togav withdrawal has been rough smh :pensive:

Alexis walked up to see what was up, Ari is carrying the dude who now has a broken back (Dolphus did a bit of trolling) and both of them are talking over each other I presume :smirk:

4 Likes

Yeah sorry about dropping off the face of the planet there I got pregnant.

4 Likes

:baby:
:yum:
:raised_hand::baby:
:fist:
:yawning_face:
:pregnant_woman:

4 Likes

Two whole N01 posts in one day?

3 Likes

Wait, did Ari set him down? :imp:

3 Likes

Oh wait Ari’s carrying the dude? Aight lemme fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah bro’s got a broken back and is on death’s door; if Alexis were to try to lift him like that he’d probably die lol

4 Likes

Aight cool, got a dolphus interaction instead.

4 Likes

I should probably actually write a Dolphus post despite being in a meeting rn

5 Likes

Happens to the best of us :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

eat the baby, it’s the only option

My man played out an entire Ace Attorney court case scenario in his head in a millisecond

Dolphus: is having all these serious thoughts
Ari: man I’m hungry, where all the food at

Guys we’re almost at the ship! Maybe it’s the perfect opportunity to jump cut straight to it? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Dolphus inherited powerful mental faculties, which he leverages against both people who already don’t like him and also himself (and nobody else) :smirk:

Ari when the only thing to eat is hardtack (it is more than sufficient [she would eat a bag of flour if given the opportunity])

Mariner after taking a peaceful nap and putting aside the concerns of the ship for a moment walking out on deck and seeing the only person in existence who isn’t a crab that manages to be even remotely close to his height carrying someone who will require his constant attention for the next several hours in order to survive (nobody has thought about how in the world they will get him onto the ship yet)

3 Likes

I reckon they’d have some salted and dried meat with the texture and taste of a boot sole and a comparable nutritional value as well :smirk:

Anyways, yeah this is absolutely sufficient.

Although she will definitely be pestering the fisherman on the crew to catch some fish for her once they depart.

That’s exactly why I’m suggesting to jump cut straight to them being on the ship. I am just like Ari, I do not have the mental capacity to figure that one out…

Maybe we make Mariner come down to the beach to treat him, and once he’s stable enough, we hoist him up to the deck with ropes and stuff? :thinking:

3 Likes

Mako interaction? :thinking:

Bro clearly hasn’t read the rp :grimacing: Or else he’d know about Mariner never walking on dry land

3 Likes

Yes, Mako interaction :smirk:

It’s actually very simple. Barely an inconvenience. We simply do the Pirates of the Caribbean Davy Jones in a bucket trick :smirk:

IMG_6279

4 Likes

I forgot how far apart those buckets were spaced, bro was taking the goofiest steps ever to get out there :skull:

3 Likes