Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Best break out sharpish, with 4 characters signed up, we’re fixing to start soon

4 Likes

Gotcha, I’ll get it done.

7 Likes

What date?
I may not be available.

I was hoping we could get at least one more person before we start but it’s not exactly been very active in this signup

2 Likes

Idk a date yet, I’m just putting it in gear to start.

Also,i made an adaptation of makos backstory. Just wanted to make something that goes more in-depth.

2 Likes

Definitely an interesting insight into the characters thoughts and motivations

Might have to join this.

Give me a few hours to get a character ready.

5 Likes

I also made an adaptation of Dolphus’ backstory. Idk somebody said it was good or something so I broke yet another laptop in my fury

4 Likes

Well it was enough for me to put something resembling effort into my writing again :stuck_out_tongue:

I mostly kid, but that is what this RP has done. I haven’t had this much inspiration for many a year.

4 Likes

wait does this mean

please no

ghid, verify conflict

7 Likes

I definitely haven’t complained at length in an official pinned topic in rpg discussion about the lack of such

conflict has been verified

you know what to do, chief

3 Likes

Ok so

Ghid and I (entirely Ghid) have (has) reworked and refined my character. There’s a couple things to mention, though.

The reworking of my character ties in very directly to both Ghid’s and Atorbri’s characters. This would (hopefully) inject a significant amount of drama cue sparkles into character interactions. And by significant I mean possibly somewhat derailing? So just wanted to double check with our benevolent and generous GM that things are fine, in that sense.

9 Likes

Is there guns and or magic in this rp setting?

If so what’s the most advanced gun and what types of magic are available?

Nvm both questions were already answered.

5 Likes

as was the first one N01 you dingus

6 Likes

I raised you better than this Winger

I didn’t spoonfeed you thesaurus-o’s for nothing

4 Likes

If I change every unique and exotic word in my writing to it’s most plain form, will I get some thesaurus O’s?

3 Likes

if you keep using a contraction as a possessive you will get no part of this nutritious breakfast

also did you answer winger in pm or did you miss the question

2 Likes

I did that on purpose lol, I know it should have been its

Oh must have missed that question

That seems absolutely fine

Uh, those are words

Edit I have a short story for y’all to read

Check it out, but don’t judge too harshly plz

2 Likes

Oh also Winger updated the profile for your approval

4 Likes