Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

The issue being Karl is below decks, dolphus is above deck.

3 Likes

There’s no issue with Karl’s inquiry, but Dolphus has already partaken in the events which Karl is now reacting to and has moved somewhere else.

You might want to reread the last few posts of events just to get caught up, as it’s a fair bit worse than a storm now.

also come topside there’s a funny surprise :>

3 Likes

There’s also a minor timeline issue, as the major crash that sent people flying was the impact of the bolt. Whereas Karl reacts to the bolt runs outside and is then thrown backwards by it’s impact?

Also the deck would’ve tilted the other way, as the ship was rocking back from the impact.

3 Likes

:angry:

this is not a ghid moment (real)

also this

3 Likes

I have made necessary edits.

2 Likes

sorry i’ve been late to posting my pregnancy test was positive and i’m having a child i’ve named Streptococcus pyogenes.

strep

i have strep and it’s kicking my butt rn

6 Likes

darn, I was about to kick your butt for not posting :c

email me for herbal remedies and also get better soon n01inparticle :ccccc

4 Likes

Like this one??

2 Likes

like this one

:eye: :eye:

it only just occurred to me Winterstorm is one of the few Boards members with a girlfriend and subsequently a life

3 Likes

Woah woah.

Girlfriend yes, but let’s not jump the gun here.

4 Likes

While we wait for @N01InParticular to get better, @Atobe_Brick it’s time to rip and tear. :smiling_imp:

who the heck left their pet leashed in the middle of the ocean ugh smh :pensive: :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

They’re just taking it for a walk around the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Mako has the chance to talk to one of the greatest mythical creatures in all of Togav and he’s just like

I saw you GregF me @Atobe_Brick post while Rook can still funny

dolphus: NOOOO PLEASE DONT EAT ME I PROMISE I DO NOT SMELL LIKE TASTY CHICKEN PLEEAAASSEEEE
squid with excellent taste: mm chiken

Rook while all of this is happening:

4 Likes

Karl’s only just finding out what he signed up for.

3 Likes

the gang rn

Dolphus: HELP
Karl: I’ll save you!
Dolphus: ok well that’s nice and all but yknow what nevermind it was nice knowing you crazy people

3 Likes

You forgot some

4 Likes

Hey, you know what’d be like the epic troll, if Rook like fought the squid and maybe saved Dolphus. So that Dolphus has parental issues directed at Rook instead.

4 Likes

That would be such the epic troll I would be rofl fr fr

Tharos: SMALL CHILD ABOUT TO BE DEVOURED WHOLE DANGER DANGER
Mariner:

4 Likes

“Why is this small child talking to me? I was making sushi”

3 Likes

GIANT SQUID WHAT

7 Likes