Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Yes, they are all on the same deck.

4 Likes

DEESCALATION

6 Likes

Gotta love how she chose to interpret Tharwyn’s warning of “Make sure they don’t do anything dumb.” As “they are babies and must be mothered at all costs”

5 Likes

They are my children if anyone touches them I will rain fire and fury from the heavens

6 Likes

this is the third time mako has conveniently stopped what he was doing and moved to insert himself into the action

3 Likes

Me waiting for winter storm:

Me realizing I have to take matters into my own hands:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest man, I’m not sure what it is you wanted of me.

3 Likes

Tbh I’m not sure what part of a blood-curdling scream with an AoE of the entire vessel says to the GM aside from Mako would probably buy Skrillex merch if it existed in this universe

3 Likes

^^^

Like if you wanna do things with Mako we can make that happen, just hmu and lemme know what kind of ideas ya got, we’ll make it happen in a way that isn’t disruptive of other players discussions and arcs.

@MakutaOisli

3 Likes

Ok. I didn’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Alexis: Good news, I have adoption papers!
Dolphus: I… I would be honore-
Alexis: for Nico
Dolphus: …w-what??
Nico: left during the conversation and is already killing someone else

:eye: :eye:

mans about to pick a fight with the two most competent swordsman on board and alienate himself from the entire crew

4 Likes

Well, he’s also got a sword. And he could poison a few people before they get anywhere near him.

2 Likes

This is true, which means I am one step from escalating this just to see it play out :eye: :eye:

why is it that with fifteen billion transformers RPs swarming the boards’ most inactive users, this is the one that’s fire

3 Likes

Because we’re on a ship led by a fire-wielding amnesiac who is being threatened by an armored crab-man, with numerous confused associates blocking the hallway as a storm and a small fleet creeping up from behind.

2 Likes

I hope he’s brushed up on which poisons to take down Crab men

3 Likes

This is fair

Mariner’s also completely armored… I don’t see this matchup going well

but hey if everyone’s on the ground writhing in pain perhaps he and Mariner will have a chance to clear things up :thinking:

2 Likes

Seeing as his operations so far have been mostly on land, that might be a bit dicey. But some sleep-inducing drugs might work equally well.

1 Like

Also Rook this entire time

3 Likes

On the bright side, no one trying to earn the trust of the crew to hinder their mission would really make so bold a choice. I think this’ll work into his favour that he’s another crew selection

given how the crew has acted so far

3 Likes

“Hey, I know I just tried to poison you all, please trust me”

have him fall down the stairs and crack his skull open, then we’ll talk

2 Likes