Talupus V4.1

If you want any non-build information on this character, check out version four.

This version is my second MOC ever to include CCBS since V1. Hopefully it fixed the problems with being too skeletal in the last version.

This version is much more articulated, as you can see. He can cross his arms…sorta.

I don’t know what that’s supposed to be. :stuck_out_tongue: Just demonstrating his double-jointed legs.

Same crossbow as before, but with the added articulation he can hold it better.

Before you comment

1. I know the metru red piece is out of place. I need it for the torso to work.

2. I know his torso is too short. I’m bad at building torsos, and the design I copied works just fine. I’ll make a custom one eventually.

This was an effort to fix the problems introduced in V4, and I think it worked. I’ll be happy to hear any suggestions on improvement (as long as they aren’t about the above mentioned things :smiley:).

Also, if you couldn’t tell, I made a light box. How’s it look?

28 Likes

Soccer maybe?

Anyway, very nice, I like the tahnok shield in the chest.

1 Like

Thank you! Maybe he likes Soccer.

don’t you mean football?

2 Likes

Those forearms feel a bit too long, which is a shame, because I like the way you put them together.

1 Like

I like the design too, and I’m going to try to find a way to fix the proportions and keep the design.

1 Like

This looks pretty good!
I feel like the proportions are slightly off, the arms being slightly longer and the legs slightly shorter than usual , but it looks really good so far. You’ve come a long way!

1 Like

Thanks! Proportions will be the thing I address for the next version.

1 Like

Your best version yet! 9/10

1 Like

The system gauntlets could have been integrated better. Their construction leaves something to be desired as they look good in some angles and absolutely hackneyed in others. I would suggest using a 2×1 brick or plate to raise the wedge to be more in line with the gauntlet flat plates.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the input!

1 Like

Dude nice crossbow build!

1 Like

This looks pretty good! As I said on the 'Pages, the system pieces on the arms look out of place, in my opinion. Also, I just got an account :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like