Tattoo-ish designs

So, this started out as a few little stylized sketches that I posted on Maskposting. Now I’ve made over 30 of these and probably wont stop until I’ve got nearly every mask made lol. Thought this would be a good place to post…enjoy!

WIDE

47 Likes

Wow, I absolutely love these and your artstyle! Would make for really good icons!

4 Likes

ALL GREAT!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I especialy LOVE Inika and Barraki’s, it the most fit with your fantastic style!

3 Likes

I’ve loved following your work on MaskPosting! Your style is really great :smiley:

2 Likes

They look very nice

1 Like

Mask of shadows Next please lol

1 Like

Holy Gadunka!!

9 Likes

you mean @WholeSOMEGadunka.

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow.
Those unique proportions for each mask/face are so well-fitting. Barraki are my favorites here. Kanohi Nuva have second place. Please do 2008 Makuta Masks and Kraahkan, especially, I almost can see how that style fits them.

2 Likes

I’m not a tattoo person, but if I did decide to get one, these would all be top contenders! Excellent stylization going on with these!

1 Like

Oh this is quite nice. I have quite a few tattoos myself. Dont think I’d get a kanohi, but if you drop something else that is Bionicle and stylized I may be inclined. Good work!

1 Like

No! my beloved kakama has been ruined!
I like these, they are neat, and despite my above comment, I do like your unique kakama design.

also:

yes

1 Like

I love these! :star_struck:

1 Like

Got my first tattoo of the Gadunka design. All of these are great. Would love to see the Brotherhood designs and Botar

2 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

Someone actually getting a tattoo based on one of these designs is wild. Just goes to show how well-made they are I suppose

2 Likes

Woah! If I get a tattoo I’m definitely going to have to consider one of these.

2 Likes