That little villager from the animations

That’s a lot of disguises.

3 Likes

I now imagine the little villager growing up to be the daughter of the previous protector and becoming rebellious and in love with either some other villager from another tribe or one of the toa…

wait why does that sound familiar…?

3 Likes

Haven’t the foggiest

Plot twist: It’s Velika.

8 Likes

plot twist he helped makuta make the mask of ultimate power and planned for akimu and makuta to kill/knock each other out

1 Like

Plot Twist:

It’s Young Greg Farshtey.

15 Likes

Plot twist: He actually is the body that encapsulates the whole Mata-verse from before HF, and he still lives on the carry on Bionicle’s rich history! >: D

5 Likes

So… He’s like the GSR but bigger?

I have begun to realise something guys

This topic has turned into this topic;
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-nonsensical-topic-of-plot-twists/1372

Hey guys why dont we go back into making theories and stuff like that?

6 Likes

Please try and get back on topic discussing the potential story significance of this character…

Personally I feel that he is the Takua for this generation, serving mostly as a way for the audience to be caught into the story. The story itself likely being told by the elder protector who is reading the runes to the younger child. This helps to symbolise the idea of passing on the legacy to the younger generation, a main theme of Bionicle Gen 2 is that its Gen 1 fans passing on the legacy to Gen 2 fans.

What if Makuta does manifest himself in the form of a villager, kind of like this:

@Chro I had a theory that there are babies in all the other tribes and they’ll all form the 2nd Chronicler’s Company.

5 Likes

It’s definitely possible. It seems that we’re not going to see too much of the other Protectors on a personal level, so to speak.

3 Likes

At least not this year. I could see them making actually Matoran like characters for 2016 though. Unless they decide on something more plot specific like the Rahaga. Although, they were only there becuase all the Matoran were trapped in spheres, so I would say there is a good chance. Maybe they will be the next protectors in line or something.

[quote=“Chro, post:56, topic:4654, full:true”]
It’s definitely possible. It seems that we’re not going to see too much of the other Protectors on a personal level, so to speak.
[/quote] I miss the individual masks and personalities that the G1 Matoran had

6 Likes

I’m really banking on the little villager being female, but it’s probably not…

1 Like

The Protector of Fire called him Son.

I’m almost 100% he’s not female.

8 Likes

le sigh well he’ll probably be like the green ninja from ninjago then…AKA takanuva character or takua character

I think he’s the narrator and the episodes are just stories he witnessed,so he the new Takua

1 Like

@Toa_Aveex
I disagree, as there has been no confirmation from LEGO, and he has had 0% plot relevance so far. All he’s had is 2 close-up shots.
He couldn’t be the narrator, because he wasn’t with the Toa on their Quest(s) for the Masks. :stuck_out_tongue:

@KonguNuva I don’t think they would gather younger ones to form a new group. They want to keep things simple.

4 Likes

guys you’re all overthinking this. It’s simple: he’s there for “awww” factor. Oh, @Takua he’s had 2 closeup shots, not one.

4 Likes