The Anti-Motivation Topic

We have a motivation topic. What about the opposite?

If you’re having a great day, remember that in the long run good and bad luck even out, so a terrible day is probably coming.

cobras

9 Likes

Edited Title ~ @Plural, but what’s the point. Editing Topic names just make you look like you just have some sort of issue with what others write, which makes you look like a complete and utter jerk. Anyone who has ever edited a title just doesn’t respect what the original person wrote, meaning you should never edit another title ever again

~Plural, 2015

/s; Editing Titles is cool.

6 Likes

There’s, like, a million people born every minute. That’s 1 million more people taking up our oxygen supply.

7 Likes

You’re quite the athletic fella aren’t ya? Can’t wait to see all your wrinkly muscles when you’re old.

5 Likes

Do you know that McDonald’s Hamburger that you just took a Selfie with? Yeah, have fun with that life-shortening monster.

3 Likes

Oh that baby is so cute! Have fun having to pay for health insurance, food, and dealing with the child’s rebellious stage later on in life! :wink:

5 Likes

THIS ISNT INCREDIBLE

I FEEL BAD

I CANT WIN

I CANT DO THIS

and then piccolo died

Awww, you have a red Hau, the most popular mask. It’s great that you will conform to the popular opinion. /s

Remind yourself that employees like this exist.

3 Likes

That’s the exact opposite of my logic, “All this bad luck is gonna even out sometimes,”

I guess if I post my logic in reverse it works here:

“I guess the fact that I’m not getting hurt is canceled out by the fact that I keep tripping,”

The term “Everyone is a Winner” is a lie. There will only be one, and you won’t be it.

4 Likes

Woah, dude. No need to take this joke out on me.

4 Likes

The horse will trample you harder if you try to get up on it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but no one would want to behold your presence.
The higher you try to soar, the more it will hurt when you hit the pavement.

1 Like

living in such a nice place?

Can’t wait till Earth ruins it

1 Like

So, you got a cute dog.
Y’know you’re going to out live him by a lot of years

2 Likes

places head in hands and starts bawling.

Hey man. nice MOC. TO BAD IT HAS NO CUSTOM, YOU AWFUL LOOOOSERZ!

Hey loser.

1 Like

best quote ever
mind if I use it at school to annoy some skrubs

4 Likes

Hey? See that MOC you made? You think it’s good and you can’t wait for people to see it, right? Well, as soon as you post it, people will see it. There will be people that hate it for not being custom, people that don’t like the colors, people that don’t like the proportions, people that think you should have used a different building system, and people who’ll say it’s too sexualized. And then when you learn how to do those things and start reviewing other MOCs, you’ll find people who insist that simplicity is better, that proportions are arbitrary, that they shouldn’t have to use more than one building system and people who have a fetish for sexualized FeMOCs. I know someone like that.

6 Likes

According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star you’re actually a few million years late.

That star is dead.

Just like your dreams.

11 Likes

Want to share something hilarious from Tumblr or Twitter? Too bad, it already offended someone.