The beginning of The Chibi Self-MOCs Project!

So, lately, I’ve decided that I wanted to make other people’s Self MOCs, as a gift from me to them, for being great friends and such. I figured I would regularly post my progress on each one as to let people know what I am up to. So far, I have at least 15 Self-MOCs planned for this project, and it will take me several months to get it fully done. I hope you enjoy the ride, as I know I will.

First things first, I actually already have 3 completed. They are going to be pictured below.

Firstly, we have Ventum! So, I had to take V8 apart a while ago, and seeing as Ventum is still of importance to me, he is going to be my Chibi Mascot! Nothing amazing going on here, it’s a carbon copy of an old MOC I made a while ago, but it’s good for the first one I mae.

Next we have Nyran, the Knight. This Self-MOC belongs to @Nyran He’s a good friend of mine. This was the second one I’ve made so far, and it came out remarkably well I feel.

The last one I’ve made recently belongs to @Payinku Another good friend of mine :stuck_out_tongue: This one came out decent I feel, as I’ve based it on the older, as well as another, recent version. I kept the colors of the original, but added a silver arm from the newer variant. This came out well also.

Anyways, C&C as always, and I hope you guys are ready for this adventure as much as I am, because this is going to take me Months to finish. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for your time :ok_hand:

32 Likes

I will eagerly await the Ekorak.

But in the mean time, Ventum looks adorable.

Also they all have Kakamas.

This was on purpose, wasn’t it?

6 Likes

The Kakama Trio, mang.

8 Likes

@Ekorak Thank you!

Yes, it was on purpose. I wanted to get, as I have dubbed it (and Nyran) The Kakama Trio. It felt easiest to begin with masks I already had.

@Nyran Yeeessss, The Kakama Trio.

4 Likes

Kakamuch?

6 Likes

You can never have enough Kakama in your life.

1 Like

This is true. It looks too good.

Coolio I really like all of them :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Me likes! :smile:

Definitely make Iggs and Chro in the future.

Hm… so we’ll all be the same size?

This is great!

I was very quick to press the like button.

I’ll leave.

3 Likes

@Oniwah Thank you!

@Risebell I just might! I need to ask them first.

@JMP So far it’s not open commission, sorry :confused: If it ever does become open commission, yes, unless the Self-MOC is a titan, it will be the same size. Thank you for the comment!

@Shaymin123456789012345678 Thank you!

4 Likes

These are great! It says “Chibi” MOCs, but these guys look like Matoran! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how many people on the Message Boards have a Kakama, as I myself use one…

1 Like

may I be created pwease? (when the summer wave comes around anyways, gotta have that mask of creation)

in the meantime these look adorable

EDIT:

ignore my statement

3 Likes

I’ll be your unofficial Ventum PR representative for this evening,
and I can answer that for you.[quote=“Ventum, post:13, topic:7785”]
So far it’s not open commission, sorry :confused:
[/quote]

btw, vent, I love this, not my moc specifically, but the entire concept, especially since you’re such a good moccist.

Maybe this will mean you’ll be more active on the boards.

5 Likes

Preety neat idea… (there are 3 Kakamas… Valve cannot count to 3… 3+3=6… Gabe Newell has 2 eyes… 6÷2=3… Half-Life 3 Confirmed?) Cough…

Anyways, are they going to get mini weapons? :stuck_out_tongue: (also @Payinku looks like his Matorsn Version :3)

6 Likes

that’s because it’s the unholy amalgamation of my G1 self-moc, my G2 self-moc, and Ventums own twisted mental image of me.

which are all matoran, since my ability to make a good toa version of myself is non-existent.

2 Likes

this is like a better version of slimes community mocs

i love it

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do something like this with my MOCs for a while, but I can never get around to doing it. Nice work!