The beginning of The Chibi Self-MOCs Project!

I was about to mention how all three of them had Kakama’s, but everyone here already has :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Noice. i love tiny ventum

I love it.

Wait where’s Kolk

Looks like a nice set of MOCs, a few design choices are questionable (Ventum’s chest and Nyran’s black armored feet). And wow, your addiction to Kakama’s is evident.
Can you, by any chance, do me? (You could put a Kakama on it if you want)

ew no

5 Likes

Some nice Kakama’s ya got there! I love the way you used the skull spiders for Nyrans shoulders.

Why… :disappointed:

1 Like

are you saying you would

1 Like

@Booster_Gold I used “Chibi” instead of “Matoran”, because in case I run into some titan builds, they’ll actually be slightly larger, but not by much. I did it for artistic diversity, instead of just saying "Oh, they’re all Matoran :stuck_out_tongue: " Also, I too wonder how many others wear a Kakama, it’d be interesting to find out.

@Middlefingerstudios Thank you for your comment.

@Payinku Thank you, Yink. Also, yes, I do plan to be more active! Also, as for the reason I chose the original, it’s because I wanted to “challenge” the colors a tad more. Do know, none of these are exactly final, until I decide so. So, we’ll see.

@Creep Not sure if I’m giving them weapons or not. Considering how many I already have on my pre-made list, doing weapons may be a bit crazy, and it’s already crazy enough. We’ll see though! Thank you for your comment!

@FordianL In all honesty, this may seem like an easy project, but it’s going to be costly. I’m already making a Brick Link order soon, because I need more ball joints and connectors :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for your comment!

@Leoxandar I had stated above, that it was to get the “Kakama users” out of the way. I own every colored one, so being able to make the Kakama wearing Self-MOCs would be a nice, easy, non-costly way to begin the project. Thank you for your comment!

@ghosty To be completely honest with you, Chibi Ventum is a carbon copy of an old MOC I made called Sneg. He uses the same torso, legs, and everything xP I did it so I could get the proportions I wanted down, and to have a size reference. Thank you though!

@Hawkflight Kolk won’t be made as a Chibi. Kolk is my Self-MOC. The only reason Ventum was made into a Chibi instead, is because Ventum is my Mascot/Face. So there’s that :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t see how Ventum’s chest is questionable though. I do understand Nyran’s feet however, I sorta lost steam there, I can’t deny that :confused: Also, if my Kakama addiction wasn’t evident before… then where have you been? Lol, I love Kakamas. Also, I said above, I’m not open to Commissions. I already have a pre-set list, and until I get a majority of those done, I’m not making anyone else’s Self-MOCs. Sorry.

also Ben took the words right out my mouth

@Stoax Thank you! Due to my lack of certain sockets, I needed some way to armor his arms, and add more silver. I just sorta grabbed 2 Skull Spiders, and it worked nicely. Again, thank you!

Also, because of how rules are, thank you Slime and Pot8o for your comments, lol

5 Likes

Vent I swear if you make Ceralis, I will hurt you. I’m working on a new self-moc and I would not like my old one built.

2 Likes

Would you be comfortable by disclosing who else you will be making?

@BioRaiders532 I don’t even know what Ceralis looks like XD Don’t worry

@Booster_Gold Honestly, it’s one of those situations of “I know, but I don’t know”. I’d say it, but it would be highly prone to changing. So I’ll leave it at this: So far, I’ve got over 10 others I need to make…

1 Like

The Holy Kakama Trinity…

13 Likes

Lovely!

Can I have one? :3

so vent, when are you going to hire me as your official PR guy? /s

on a more serious and semi-related note, I’d like to address something,

Ventum never said he was doing commissions,

[quote=“Ventum, post:1, topic:7785”]
I’ve decided that I wanted to make other people’s Self MOCs, as a gift from me to them, for being great friends and such.
[/quote]^(Quoted from OP, important points highlighted)
yet people have asked for him to make them a moc.

(Thus proving my hypothesis that most people don’t read a thing in the main post and just look at the pictures.)

basically this is my PSA to read the main post before commenting in a creative content topic.

because then you’ll know,
and knowing is half the battle!

(this was not meant to point out any one person or persons, no offence is intended, the opinions in this post may not agree with those of ventum.)

10 Likes

G.I. JOEEEE sorry

7 Likes

or, less popularly,
transformers.

2 Likes

more than meets the eye okay I’ll stop now

5 Likes

At this point I realised that getting friends on Forums is harder than in games or steam RiP in Peperonii

Cant wait for more! These look really nice!