The beginning of The Chibi Self-MOCs Project!

Except I am actually Ventum’s friend/psychiatrist.

:expressionless:

Payinku’s point is that you are not allowed to commission a MOC. In other words, do not request one. Ventum will make one for you if he thinks he should; you don’t need to ask for it.

6 Likes

Exaaaaaactly.

So here’s a PSA for ya

if you desperately want someone to make a moc of you, then head over to slime’s community mocs

i’ll accept you even if you don’t want a moc

though my mocs are crappy compared to this guy

7 Likes

I believe this goes under Advertising and promotions Mr. Slime…
/s

Gooooood. >=D

1 Like

@Payinku Alright, you’re the PR guy now, lol. Also, thanks for bringing up that point, I knew i made it somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

@Garnira I dunno, maybe? List hasn’t exactly been the most made out yet.

@Creep To be fair, I’ve talked to every single person I’ve made so far individually. So… they’ve sorta had an advantage. You seem pretty cool though :3

@Toa_Of_Shadows Thank you!

@Hawkflight Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yes you are, Steven. Totally. No way are you my Psychiatrist though.

sure, totally

@Political_Slime Slime, you guy, with the self-promo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lol, you’re cool.

@BioRaiders532 I guess man, I dunno, whatever makes you happy.

And to build upon what Yink said… yeah, these are technically gifts to the people I make. I hope no one is offended by that, by no means is it favoritism. Just wanted to build on what Yink said.

however, I am thinking up ways so people can get theirs made anyways. Until then, I’m not openly making people’s Self-MOCs as Chibis.

7 Likes

if you do that be ready, I was in a similar siituation I wasn’t ready to get swamped immediately

that’s why I will never do a “_____ the community” topic, I’d rather make things as I feel like it, than be battered with requests.

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios Eh, yeah

@Payinku I know, lol

This is gonna be a struggle.

2 Likes

Someone said Im cool, that must mean Im wierd…

Soo… where to start? I dont know lol, I usualy start from “Hey! How are you?”

But thats where is usualy ends :expressionless:

if you make a “screw the community!” topic

i bet people will not aggressively sign up

7 Likes

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh…

I would

jk

4 Likes

CYBORG EK IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

:3

And then the project was cancelled.

RIP In Peace

8 Likes

RIP In Pieces Chibi MOCs*

3 Likes

One. These aren’t really chibis, as far as I know. Two. CAN YOU MAKE ONE OF MY SELF MOC KARION PLEASE?!?? AND GIVE IT A CLOAK?!?! :joy: that will be all.

WHY WILL PEOPLE NOT READ!

3 Likes

More to the point, why will people not notice when topics are rip not current?

2 Likes

Oh, ummmm… :laughing:

11 Likes