The best deal you ever got on a Bionicle (or just general Lego) set

You remember that time when you went on Ebay, or to the store and was looking to buy a new set, and saw stuff for a really low price that you couldn’t pass up? That happened to me a few times. The first time was when I was at the Salivation Army, and they had a $40 sealed lego atlantis set from 2010 for $15. Another time was when an Ebay seller had a bidding up for Toa Nuju, Keerakh, Oohnorak, Gahlok Kal, and Pahrak, which I won for $12, plus $3 shipping. What was the best deal you ever found on a lego set?

8 Likes

retail price

7 Likes

Value village, where I got my first bionicle and got into it and where I got most of my parts and all my books and movies.

2 Likes

I got 100+ Bionicle/HF sets for 200 bucks.

3 Likes

I know, that place is a treasure trove for Bonkle stuff…if you get lucky

4 Likes

$4 rakshi at a flea market in excellent condition
And an unopened Vahki for $7 also at the flea market

3 Likes

I once got both Axonn and Hydraxon sealed in box for $10 (Australian dollars)

6 Likes

I got the Star Wars Bounty Hunter Gunship for something around ten dollars off because the people put the price tag on wrong. Hooray for mistakes!

2 Likes

I got all the Toa Mata, the Nui Rama, Matoro 2001 and a few rare Masks for $22 once, which includes shipping.

7 Likes

Three words, Bricks and Minifigs.

3 Likes

30 dollars or less for a Protector and all 6 of the Toa Mata (with additional parts).

3 Likes

"Yeah, so far no luck for a bit but hey, when you do you get amazing luck, got a complete Takua and pewku set (except for one of Takua’s legs which I replaced) in an opened box and with undamaged instruction booklet. Cost me $20.

3 Likes

I never get deals.

I saw a box of like $200 worth on Bionicle at a garage sale for $40 but my grandparents wouldn’t let me buy it.

3 Likes

I got one of these

for free, so I guess that’s good

15 Likes

I…Uhhh…

I got Pohatu Uniter for ten bucks, and Terak for seven.

Yop.

4 Likes

got matoro inika in 2008 at toys R us
it was like the last one as well

2 Likes

A few years back, I ordered the Toa Mata and Bohrok online for about $60 from a bid. To top it off, it even came with most of the Mctoran and a couple Turaga without me knowing.

1 Like

The Bionicle Power Pack on discount :open_mouth:.

2 Likes

On Bionicle, I guess Ketar. He was the only Bionicle I ever got on sale pretty much.
Other than Bionicle, back when Hero Factory was a thing, I got Breakout Evo and it was ‘Buy 1 Get 1’ free. So I got the guy Evo fights, Toxic Reapa

Sadly, that same night when I built TR, his ankle joints cracked :cry:

Least he was free.

1 Like