The BIONICLE 2016 Bohrok Leaks Discussion Topic

@legomaster1378 yeah, but if they keep the name toa nuva, im sure someone is gonna make the joke of calling them the new-va. that brings up the discussion, would they be called toa nuva or would they be called something else? im gonna make a topic on that right now.

post update: i just created the topic, its the Toa nuva in Bionicle G2 discussion topic

1 Like

Not a bad idea. We’ve veered pretty off-topic as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait, if they’re serpentine, wouldn’t Bionicle G2 end up being even more of a copy of Ninjago?

1 Like

@spudyeisleycreations is serpent-like a better term? i mean, they would be created from snakes, and it would create a pretty neat enemy.

hey i found another one

totally legit and real confirmed

GUYS!!! the memes are coming!

look at the copyright! someone scratched out 2014 AND WROTE 2015!

Please don’t double-post–for more info, take a look at the rules. Thanks! --John Smith

10 Likes

I think it would help this thread a lot if people stopped creating and sharing new Bohrok fakes. Its bad enough that the topic was created in the first place in order to have to explain to people why the original Bohrok images were fake, worse still when the creator came out and told everyone they were fake, but now it seems that people are making more of them… why D:

As for why its a fake;

• No new pieces
  • Introducing Bohrok would make no sense at this stage in Gen 2
  • Terribly made builds
  • Terribly done photoshop
  • Etc…

Do we still need a topic to explain why something fake is fake? Maybe this could help people determine if a new leak is legitimate, but in its current state it feels like there is nothing new being brought to the table other than more fakes.

5 Likes

I want both back, so sue me. No seriously, I really want bohrok to be updated.

Ok, whoever is doing the fake leaks please stop, now what if lego is paying a group of people to make fake leaks so that when the actuall leaks come out we will dismiss them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

That’s not quite how it works…

2 Likes

@Rockho i think they would use those new armor peaces the star wars constraction sets has

Well, I see everyone has torn these guys apart. The only real thing I could say is that they really need to make these fake teasers more convincing when they make them.

It’s pretty clear these Bohrok leaks are fake. I haven’t really posted any fake leaks I’ve made, but I have made some just for fun. It’s actually kind of fun though, but it’s also a waste of time.

Yo, MODSQUAD! This should probably be closed. It’s turning into a den of fake leaks, from what I can tell.

Then again, it is a discussion topic.

Up to you.

@Political_Slime @legomaster1378 @John_Smith @Waj @MT_Zehvor

2 Likes