The BIONICLE 2016 Bohrok Leaks Discussion Topic

I can’t quite see it. Honestly, that Krana looks more like a Chima croc head to me (not that that makes the leaks any more legitimate :stuck_out_tongue: ).

1 Like

@John_Capaldi i kinda see how you see that, but look at the mask of shadows “nose” thing (the thing that looks like the rakshi’s kraata compartment) and now look at the same area of the “krana”. also the back has the same two things sticking out of the back. if you want i could put the mask of shadows the same size as the krana and you would see what i see better.

1 Like

@Deo4508, I still can’t quite make out the Kraahkan’s vents on the top, the eye holes or the spikes on the sides.

ok well its just how you perceive it i guess.

Yup. Funny how human perception works.

BTW, please directly mention (@) or quote people when you’re replying to them. It makes keeping track of conversation much easier.

even if I’m directly replying to your post like i am now?

I don’t see a direct reply.

Either way, it’s still better if you refer to the other person explicitly. It helps keep multi-person convos much simpler and cleaner.

With all the new skeleton parts coming out it would be interesting to see a Rahkshi remake…

6 Likes

The Rahkshi never struck me as extremely “skeletal”…

2 Likes

@legomaster1378 well thanks, now i know, same as how you told me about double and triple posting a while back.

1 Like

Don’t mention it man. Happy to help! =)

1 Like

@legomaster1378 also, how do you reply to a certain quote i said in a post? I’ve seen people do it before but i was never sure how.

Highlight the text that you wish to reply to. A “Quote reply” box will pop up. Simply click that and the quote will get embedded in a dialog box. I think you can take it from there. =)

@legomaster1378 yes indeed, thanks again!

1 Like

Well, they were very spindly and serpentine. A skeletal interpretation would be interesting.

3 Likes

Never really thought about that. I wonder how different the heads/spines would be…

4 Likes

What if the spines were built into the actual main body piece? I can’t decide if that would be cool or useless…

3 Likes

G2 seems to be making a very visible effort to stray away from SPUs as much as possible. So I figure if we do end up with Rahkshi, they’ll have spine pieces that can easily be reused as daggers or armour detail or something.

4 Likes

i would prefer a more serpentine rahkshi, who would have legs and be more hunched over, and would have arms with staffs in them. it could almost be like the kraata is it’s body and they were given robotic arms and legs. another cool thing would be just a port: change nothing but make it out of CCBS instead of the bionicle build. no matter what, if the rahkshi come back, they should be like evil toa, and possess elemental powers so they could be a threat. i feel that after the rahkshi’s defeat the toa would discover seven cylinders of “magic”, each one with a different toa’s name ingraved on it, and one for ekimu. they would jump in and become toa nuva and ekimu would become a toa himself. that would be pretty cool in my opinion.

6 Likes

Staff have a tendency to work out too well in BIONICLE though…

I really like that idea. It’s much more straightforward and less muddled then the Toa canister/energized protodermis thing from G1.

4 Likes