The Bodyguards (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

In the middle of a pretty hectic exam period, I finally managed to take pictures of my entry models :sweat_smile: - so here are my versions of the Hagah (additional photos can be found below each individual character)

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes

Gaaki

Bomonga

Kualus

Pouks

Breakdown photo - torso

Breakdown photo - torso

Breakdown photo (emphasis on “break”) - legs

Breakdown photo - arms

Height comparison with Whenua & Iruini

And finally, two family pictures (with and without Norik and Iruini)! Hope some people will enjoy these :slight_smile:

46 Likes

These are interesting with their extra colors.

6 Likes

@Rukah Thanks! :slight_smile:

These look pretty cool! Also thicc Pouks we need thicc pouks canonized

1 Like

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again:

That Kualus is just pure awesome.

But there’s just one thing:

2 Likes

@SomeBionicleFan23 Thanks haha, anything you say :smile:
@The_Blue_Panda Thank you so much! Regarding the leg… :cry: that’s why i wrote “emphasis on break” below the picture :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think that full group shot really shows how bad it will look if the Hagah wind up 5 silver and one gold.

These are good, though, because they allow color changes.

1 Like

@Racie02 Totally respect your opinion, which I imagine many people share :wink: personally, I think it makes sense both from a story, set and aesthetic perspective to have Iruini stand out - but I can definitely also see a 3/3 color distribution looking cool (maybe with 3 matching Toa on each side of Teridax :star_struck: ?!)
So yeah, I have absolutely no problem with people coloring them to match what they like best :slight_smile:

Sweet! well done!

1 Like

that’s one of the reasons why I think a 3/3 color Distribution is better

Nice Mocs still

1 Like

@SonicBionicleMaster Thanks a lot! :star_struck:
@Senit Thanks dude :blush:

2 Likes

The orange on Gaaki gets a heavy nope from me–her blue is drowned out between it and all the silver. Bomonga is neat, though, and I really, really like this Kualas. His chest armor is fantastic, and I like that you bothered to give him a white staff.

3 Likes

Same opinion here, the orange on Gaaki just seems too out-of-ordinary and clashing with what is supposed to be her primary blue, of which you also have two different shades included. And the pelvis drape, it just makes no sense to me. But good luck in the competition anyways.

1 Like

Pouks’ forearms are legendary

2 Likes

Very nice, gaaki is my favourite such a good use of the watch piece

2 Likes

Pretty fancy

2 Likes

@MooCowsRock Thank you, I’m glad there’s a lot you like about Kualus! :blush:
@Kanohi_Cantri thanks!
@Frogbomb518 Hahaha thanks, I think they work surprisingly well too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@Eilrach Thank you, I’m happy you say so! :star_struck:
@Bodi Thanks :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

No problem good luck in the contest

1 Like

@Bodi Thank you very much my friend :blush:

Wow! Very impressive

1 Like