The Book of Dreams

We are actually theorizing about a story written on a semi-obscure website for bonkle nerds

I love 2021.

4 Likes

In which the characters are the users on the semi-obscure site for bonkle nerds.

And one of the theories is that the bipedal narrator is a cat.

9 Likes

That’s right folks, one of the theories here turned out to be true! Who knows how many more will turn out to be correctnot a cat

You said to keep the steps thing in mind, but the problem here is this trashbag figure is taller than the silver guy.

It’s an interesting theory for certain. Not going to comment on it in any other direction outside of mentioning the one glaring inconsistency.

You’re pretty much entirely right here… except for that.

I don’t see you doing any theorizing, mister.

'Course you’re welcome to join the fun, but I highly recommend you read the first two books before checking out this one, since the continuity runs deep.

EDIT: Forgot to address this.

I have quoted you on this :sunglasses:

Cordax was selected, but by whom? Was it the same person as the one who selected Pakari, Racie, Krelikan, etc.? Was it the same person (Tott) who selected Monopoly and Zero?

Well, he didn’t recognize Krelikan and he doesn’t know Cordax.

No further comment.

fake fan

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is it, because Cordax seemed unaware of Monopoly’s killings, though maybe he was just acting naive and was selected by the person who chose monopoly and zero because he did unleash Eilrach.

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmm

Ah yes, that moment when you can theorize about yourself as if they were a separate character.

Good times.

I’d also like to bring up something I said in bor that may perhaps be important

If I am to be trusted, Cordax is definitely responsible for something.

Perhaps he was the mastermind all along and orchestrated everything behind the scenes like that spoiler from hit Netflix series Squid game!

Or I’m overthinking this.

Or the true mastermind was the people we met along the way? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

This is very interesting. Since the N01 we saw in BoR was a puppet of Eilrach, but still a separate entity, I’m sure that he’ll come back and be of much importance in this book.

2 Likes

well there goes that theory :man_shrugging:

I don’t want to gloat, but I’ve been playing the long game with certain details from the original book and I’m hoping they get fulfilled in this one. There’ll be a few insignificant things from there with the greatest significance here, so keep your eyes peeled.

well he is on the signup list isn’t he

2 Likes

he was in the signup list for BoR and he was only mentioned at the end of one chapter.

2 Likes

I meant he’s on the signup list for this one so his appearance is a given

2 Likes

yes but you forgot to mention that I said of much importance

2 Likes

I forgor :sob:

1 Like

hahahahahhahahah get rekt scrub

2 Likes

If the main character is a cat does that make this a furry fic?

8 Likes

If I were to light your house on fire would the temperature change finally make it a swell place to live?

8 Likes

No still too cold

5 Likes

If I were to give you a fave here is your fave?

3 Likes

dang bro you got a point

3 Likes

Dang man you got the whole squad laughing

7 Likes

No one is laughing

3 Likes