have you seen how pleased he was when I wrote about play-doh

5 Likes

No you wouldn’t.

1 Like

He is very appreciative of my expertly written rp posts

5 Likes

Ohhha makes sense now.

1 Like

I just reread my “essay” from yesterday and it’s just terrible, why did I do that to myself?!

Response to Ghid’s spoilery stuff. Don’t read if you’re not me, Ghid, Ghid’s son Winger, N01 or N01’s son Cordax- Oh you’re already reading it?! …whatever…

Okay, this is actually pretty clever. And now that I think about it, I could have kind of figured that out myself if had looked more carefully. But hey, it’s not surprising that I didn’t notice any of that, considering that it took me like 15 chapters and aid from Ruhroh to figure out that chromeboy was me.
Speaking of that, I’m still incredibly ashamed of not figuring it out rightaway, because now that I’m looking through older chapters to find some information, it seems to be so painfully obvious… all the hints were there in plain sight…

From Final Fantasy?!

Oh… alright, I can work with that.

Yea, so far none of his deeds in the story made much sense or seemed to be connected to each other in any way. But it’s clear to me that they all are a part of some extremely evil grand plan of his. It’ll be interesting to see how you’re going to tie it all together in the future.

Yeah, I think I overexaggerated it that time. Now that I’ve reread the last few chapters, this plot twist doesn’t really seem to be that much of a problem. And it did indeed make the latest chapter much more fun. So, there’s not much for me to complain about here, at the end of the day.

So, what does that mean?! You destroyed my criticisms so easily and now I don’t have anything to complain about!

Does that mean that The Book of Dreams is actually perfect?!

No, actually. My point about the roof of the nuclear chamber still stands.

Oh hey look people are actually asking for my help… It just proves how well-earned my title of The Ultimate BoD Theoriser is!
Not that I’m going to explain anything…

Well, Tott was the one who started this all by hiring Monopoly so…

Or maybe the real villain of his story was the friends we made along the way?

Also, here’s a out-of-nowhere theory: Winger might have a much greater role in the story than it might seem.
He has connections with all sides of this conflict, but he seems to be on his own. He always appears seemingly out of nowhere and acts weirdly, we don’t really know what his motivation and goal are, so I’m pretty sure that he’s gonna get some development in the next book… or maybe even in this one, since everyone’s attention right now is on him because of the fact that Ghid’s his dad getting revealed.

Also also, look this is a Tott drawing:

My first non-digital drawing in one and a half years. It only felt appropriate to draw a wooden character on a material made of wood using a tool made of wood

13 Likes
Spoiler response to the spoiler that was responded to with spoilers and so is a spoiler

no no no no No No NO NO NO NO

oh phew

…hm? I must have missed that.

Oh, the quote was really obvious and I am small brain. I shall have to remedy that with brain steroids.

To make a long story short, Tott’s been there before. He’s seen the activity of Ghid’s henchmen, like Fifty, to know exactly where to look for the Akaku behind the counter. There’s actually a really stupid lore element explaining how the dome came to be weakened without appearing physically different, but it’s so dumb I’m not sure I can even cover it in the next story. It was kind of a ‘that would be funny if’ moment that made it in my subconscious in the original book and I didn’t let it leave.

also yes, Tott is Mario guys that’s his identity he can yeet castles across a continent go home and cry about all your cat theories I’M FINALLY FREE

I am a horrible author.

Oh yeah, apparently my small brain missed a couple other things too:

Soooo here we have a case of ‘ghid phrased things stupid and now they don’t make any sense’ because it’s the second dark wall, not the tower, that extends beyond the original. I get the tower is obnoxiously tall, but if Ghid were trapped inside before it was constructed, there would be no way he could actually put it all together, as the pittance of a city there has like zero resources.

The simple answer there is his head still has skeleton inside of it. (there is a skeleton directly inside you :skull:) and since Tott can hit with enough force to actually do something to Monopoly, getting kicked in the jaw is a rough experience. Not that Renner doesn’t feel pain, but he’s equipped to handle anything that doesn’t involve blunt head trauma.

Also, just so you know, I’m totally stealing the phrase “piano in the bushes” because it’s incredible.

I like how Tott is so short that you expect him to act like Cordax but he’s all cigarette smoking and edgy and grumpy

some days y’just feel like tott ya know (except without the blacklung)

7 Likes

Alexa what is context and why is it for the weak?

8 Likes

Con text is when a con man texts you. They usually do it during the week so that their targets are busy with work and more distracted.

9 Likes

i just read this and i have no idea what i have just read

why is it when I leave crazy and/or very interesting things happen
why

Don’t ask questions you don’t want know the answers to.

4 Likes

good answer

wait

Tott hired Monopoly and Zero to sabatoge the mission in BoR, which was to arrest Ghid, but Ghid isn’t a fan of Tater Tott, so what were Tott’s motivations for hiring Monopoly and Zero?

5 Likes

Y’know it’s funny because there’s actually evidence of this in bor

2 Likes

interesting

gimme

now

I’ll get you some dandruff

4 Likes

Chapter 12 of bor might be worth a re-read

This is based on a whole heck ton of assumptions, so take this with a grain of salt

9 Likes