The Book of Dreams

how would you like to be a car

intentionally; I wanted to make sure I had easy access to the gif for BoT installments

although now I have it in BoT so I guess I could fix it…

actually no I wont

3 Likes

but it irritates me to have to scroll through all the posts

makes sense

if you can give it a thomas like face then yes if i posted my self moc would you use it?

2 Likes

Monopoly moments after stomping Cordax’s head into a puddle in book of dreams circa chapter 24 (colorized)

8 Likes

more like lame la croix

2 Likes

TALES FROM THE BOOK OF DREAMS

Segment 1

He ascended.

Higher, and higher, to the peak - the very top of this colossal structure.

Others would not be willing to make this endeavor, but the plan had been constructed with such care that he could not be the catalyst for its failure. How many lives depended on his mission? Untold, if the winds were to turn. The plan would be irrevocably altered and beyond repair; ruin would fall to the entire world if the entire plan were to be interrupted.

But such an upset could not cause this. He thought as he climbed. He knows exactly what he is doing; would he do it if he did not?

At the peak, the ladder carrying him ever upward suddenly ended, forcing him to ascend by proper means of bipedal propulsion. This was not something he was very accustomed to, but those little graces he had been given in life were due entirely unto his unseen master - and he would repay his debt to him in earnest.

Arriving at the top, he ceased walking forward to look down at the source of his efforts, the cause of this endeavor. A crack - a small, barely discernable crack in the otherwise completely smooth white surface. This would not be anything more than an inconvenience were it not for the purpose of the structure being to detonate a nuclear bomb.

Calmly, he retrieved from the pocket of the uniform he wore a small package with gold lettering, which he opened, removing the brick-like contents from within, and carefully breaking it apart and crushing it into the break in the structure. After a few handfuls were smashed into place, it completely sealed the area. Next came a sheet of sandpaper, which ran over the uneven surface until it was perfectly smooth. And finally, white paint was lathered on until it was indiscernable from the rest of the structure - at a great distance, that is.

Orange lights suddenly appeared from the figure’s mask - an Akaku, a design outlawed due to Ghid’s ability to see through the structure. He was doing that now, the ignoble fiend, trapped behind a wall of darkness miles from civilization, viewing the handiwork of the man atop the dome. The lights shortly flicker out after taking in all the available information, and as if on queue, the large structure begins to creak, signifying it is unsafe to traverse across it any longer.

The distant squeals of a train catch his ear. A black locomotive was pulling up to the station directly outside the structure the figure stood upon. This was the party, the mission, and the plan set into motion. Standing upright, he let go of the foil wrapper the brick had arrived in, the gold letters reading ‘RAMEN ROYAL’.

There came a snap from the figure, then again, then once more, and he was gone.

4 Likes

ooh a spinoff

ah so Fifty was trying to fix the dome? Interesting…

ah yes

the spin-off series

4 Likes

No, not sabotaged. If you read up above, he arrives with the crack already existing. Knowing there would be a nuclear detonation, he is there to repair it, with the strongest and most inedible substance known to man.

I know what I’ve done and I’m not proud of it

2 Likes

whoops

1 Like

me when Ghid makes a spin-off :hamster:

2 Likes

hamster?

1 Like

905b5387bb8cdfa6a9f0ec10c4b5125f

ur mom

3 Likes

You’re doing this to torture me, aren’t you?

4 Likes

your mother is a hamster

2 Likes

I’m so behind.

2 Likes

Well it wasn’t the only reason

2 Likes

if words could describe how behind i am

6 Likes

after rereading this whole story I think this is my favorite one liner from all the books

also tott is positively mean in this wow
I did not remember writing him as this tremendous of a jerk

and now I’m sad (funny book of tears reference [tears = sad])

where did all the theories go :pensive:

5 Likes

is it fun to write jerks?

1 Like