The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

as long as he hasn’t encountered an enchilada we’re fine either way

1 Like
Calling Ghid at 3 am challenge (real)

Ye. and nothing bad is gonna happen to them right?

It’s funny ‘cause for the longest time I assumed that you were British for some reason… well, until you started to use the hamburger units

See kids, this is why you go to school instead of posting cringe on main

New theery (I used both of my brain cells for it, so it’s pretty smurt):

So, there’s this guy known as AI, who very briefly appeared in chapters 9-10 before completely disappearing from the narrative. He didn’t get much description, but what he did get was a name, meaning that he was a user.
Because there were no hints. Or so I thought…

Then I realised something:

This character doesn’t have a form, doesn’t have an identity, or even a proper name… he is literally nobody@N01InParticular

I read the subtext

9 Likes

Ch 1

Chapter 2

Diero gently set his boss back down on the ground and took his skeletal hand off from over his mouth. “Boss, I really think we should wait this one out and see what happens.

HE is GHID!” Renner retorted, spitting out the taste of Diero’s extremely filthy gloves. “Diero, you had better let me through so I can rip his tiny head into confetti and ensure he NEVER comes back!” Ducking Diero’s arm, Renner bolted through the hall and made a diving tackle for the little Ghid who had just begun to open a door on the other end.

As Renner’s dive successfully caught the little Ghid in his extended hands, the door was pushed open to reveal a very large banquet hall on the other side. A large amount of eyes turned to greet him - from a very small amount of attendees inside, all of whom bent their tall forms downward to observe the silvery newcomer.

“Hi guys, sorry I’m late.” The little Ghid, who seemed completely unfazed by the incident, looked down at Renner with a smile. “Thanks for the boost, pal.”

N-No problem.” Renner forcibly composed himself, getting up off the floor and dusting off his armor. “So, uh… What are we waiting around for?”

The voice of Volume suddenly sounded from somewhere in the ceiling, crackling over a speaker system. “Thank you all for your timely attendance. I'm running a little late, so make yourselves comfortable with some complementary refreshments.” Renner’s eyes turned to a completely empty set of trays which bore the crumbs of having once contained a numerous amount of sweets.

As the speaker shut off, one of the attendees gave a snarl and raised a revolver towards the ceiling, but hesitating, eventually changed his mind. “Why don’t you come down from there, you hideless coward! Do you have any idea how long we’ve been waitin’, hearin’ the same nonsense from you over and over again?!”

“I told you, it’s a recording.” Another attendee, shorter than the rest, hissed at the angrier one, only for the angrier one to immediately bite back. “And I told you, there ain’t no such thing as a replica of a man’s voice! He’s up there, hiding, makin’ us waste everyne’s time with this nonsense!” Raising his arm again, he fired two shots in the ceiling, making certain other attendees duck in response. “Come down, you yellow-bellied… Hm?”

The small Ghid had an expression of abject horror plastered across his simple features, and the armed attendee tipped his hat and returned his firearms. “My apologies son, it’s… It’s been a long night.” He sighed, and waved his hand towards another one of the attendees, the shorter one who had retorted to his tirade before. He approached, his squat and sphere-like body entirely mechanical, with a very large head with fearsome features. But inside that head, protected under a transparent substance, was a sleek, white face, with no features aside from sunken cheeks and holes for eyes, which squinted and blinked at the even shorter newcomer.

“Our condolences for your circumstances.” The mechanical arm extended and shook the tentative noodle limb of the other. “We- ahem, I am Krana Za number 7894. Clean-” The mechanical arm smacked the head suddenly. “Someone else taker over.” Krana Za number 7894 stalker off, gripping his mechanical cranium in disappointment.

A four-meter figure walked forward, his face hidden behind his helmet with only his left eye visible - until Renner noticed the slots in the right side of his helmet his two extra orbs. The figure seemed to recognize Renner’s discerning them, leaning forward with a metallic hiss.

“Ghidrius the Endless.” He rumbled, standing back up after a moment, not bothering to acknowledge the small Ghid as his eyes stayed fixed on Renner’s. Backing away, he was replaced by a pile of some dark liquid which grew itself up to Renner’s height and allowed four white lights to glow out of its form, in very Ghid fashion.

“That one is Tarnish.” Krana Za number 7894 interjected, having broken from his apparent migraine to pay attention to what as happening. “He cannot speak. It took us three hours to find out his name.”

The gun-wielding one made some kind of noise of disgust under his breath in retort. Before anything could start between the two, a much more human-looking Ghid stepped forward, grabbing Renner’s hand and shaking it violently with the sleaziest grin possible. Unlike the others present, he appeared to be human, with the only distinguishing factor being his extra eyes, which were illogically nestled around his right one.

“Very happy to meet you, sir, very happy.” The human Ghid spoke, his small mouth turned up at the corners with an artificial smile. “I trust you’re not one of these neanderthals with their poor fashion sense and disgusting, protruding extra eyes?” His low nose and spiked silver hair added significantly to his untrustworthiness.

Renner slowly removed his helmet with his free hand, trying desperately to hide his concern from the figure. “A real person! Sorry, human, a real… Well, you get the idea. Hanging around these persons has been an ordeal, what with their constant talking and even more constant getting into fights with each other. It’s been so bad I haven’t been able to talk about me or my interests in overseas media! Tell me stranger, have you ever heard of Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Ha-”

A hand grabbed this Ghid by the back of the collar, and the assemblage of different Ghids began viciously stomping and hitting the human Ghid. Renner fell back in shock as it began, with even the little Ghid rolling up his sleeves and stalking forward to partake in the brutality. It grew increasingly violent, descending into absolute carnage with what little remained being absorbed by the tar abomination.

All eyes in the room turned and approached Renner, looming menacingly. “I didn’t know he had such heretical opinions.” The little Ghid spoke, walking up on top of Renner’s chest and looking down at him with empty eyes. “Thankfully no one else here shares them… Right?

The armed Ghid suddenly growled and drew his revolvers, firing two shots over Renner’s head which ricocheted into tar Ghid. A stony hand lifted Renner up from the floor, the scowling chin of Diero coming into view.

“I’ve made my choice.” Diero growled, his eyes locking with the armed Ghid. “Boss, get writing.”

“For what, your last will an’ testament?” The armed Ghid snarled back, stepping in front of the other Ghids. “I’ve hunted you a long time, Diero, but you could never outrun McGick.”

Ch 3

6 Likes

someone called me at 3 am (it sounded like a weeb)

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that some1inparticular is no1inparticular

5 Likes

What is this? Ghiderman into the ghidverse?

The loathsome dung eater

5 Likes

NOTaFHFHFFfan when Ghid doesn’t fave his wacky theory

“Yesn’t”

Looks like Renner entered his own hell: a room full of Ghids of varying shapes and sizes… and some of them look familiar:

Our good friend Morbius

Is this… no it can’t be… it’s him! Anime Ghid is canon!

Oh. Was canon…

And this might be Cobalt’s Ghid?

I still haven’t been able to distinguish the rest, but I’m 80% sure they’re all references to Ghid drawings. I need to go through the “Mausoleum of Good Feelings” topic again to tell which is which.

Also, it looks like they all hate each other. I think Diero and Renner can just sit back, relax and enjoy watching the Ghids tearing each other apart

Ghid: ghinfinity war
Ghidius: it’s ghiddin’ time
Ghristopher Nolan’s Ghidception

Wow you actually managed to do that in time

9 Likes

alright simp shady here is your fave ugh smh :roll_eyes:

lol I drew that one

proto names include tartarus, tarshish, tarmac, tart, and tartar sauce

when you pull a toho and canonize stupid w*eeb ‘ghid’ just to kill him off as violently as possible

now I must email it to five people

5 Likes

Looks like my new tactic is working! Skeleton gifs inferior, sad cat and dog pictures superior

you see, I never fact check

Ha! You’ve fallen right into my trap! I made that mistake on purpose. You see, you only corrected me on this matter, but you didn’t disprove my theory about this particular Ghid, meaning that it’s correct!
Get skeletoned, nerd
I lied when I said that about my precious skeleton gifs

You call that “violent”!? Man, this Bo_ stuff really fell off…
Compared to Jethryn’s death this is tame

8 Likes

you forgot my trump card, weeb boy

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that I take inspiration from myself

this is how we startin

also I have to be careful because this is the ttv message boards and there are rules in place for a reason but don’t worry there’ll be more

5 Likes

Describe it as a cake of something like you did with Jetman

And you could always make a director’s cut and send it to me through discord

8 Likes

I like this. The Ghid Civil War has begun…

2 Likes

the ghivil war

2 Likes

read the book burnet

2 Likes

i shan’t

3 Likes

there a reason

2 Likes

give me one and a half good reasons

2 Likes

Well for one you get to finally understand how Ghid’s mind works, and two you learn how-

8 Likes

One: I’m in it

Two: you get to see Cordax say–

9 Likes

That’s kind of unbased of you. A little cringe even.
That’s something only a bad guy would say tbh.

One: Cordax
Two: you finally get an explanation for—

11 Likes

obamna?!?

3 Likes