The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

Wait so if Rukah is the knife that technically means i wasn’t violently murdered by my son.

6 Likes

that’s a stretch

2 Likes

let the record show that racie got a wack chest

if he used the knife. check the fight in BoR again.

2 Likes

So cordax can pulverize a zombie into funny moon sand no problem, but when he kills a police officer he’s clearly shook

Either inconstant character writing or this has something to do with Cordax’s relationship with the aforementioned zombie

Son, if this is because I absolutely decimated you at wii sports resort frisbee golf I just want you to know that I did it for the clout.

6 Likes

Cordax doesn’t care about his old man

How sad

4 Likes

funny moon sand zombie was already dead, for one thing

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that I stuffed the doggone story with enough subtext that it’s blatantly obvious

3 Likes

Well you see there’s thing I’ve developed called a lack of intelligence.

7 Likes

I’m not the only one? We should start a club!

6 Likes

smh my head you didn’t call it the book of Boba Fett where’s your plagiarism Ghid?

Ah, finally: something I can nitpick besides grammer and, spelling.

Normally, this isn’t how car doors work. If the handle is “open” when the door unlocks, that door either doesn’t unlock, or you have to shut the handle and then open it again to unlock the door.

Of course, it does seem some element of magick may be at play here, but still: it feels like it would be more plausible for the door handle to simply be the type that trying to open it while locked means the handle doesn’t move at all. So he’s still leaning on it, and when the lock is undone his weight pushes it open.

Pun intended?

Is Diero being coy? I legit thought he just meant the officer was unconscious, and then it turns out he’s dead.

At no point is Cordax mentioned to have left the car.

1 Like

it’s funny because it’s called the Book of Tears.

6 Likes

why comma

I have been in vehicles which possess a combination of both - a system working as you have described, but still allowing rotation to a certain degree. Cordax was already pushing the handle ‘open’ but it wouldn’t open to the full extent until the vehicle unlocked.

Yes. :sunglasses:

Deadsperados, what ever will we do with them

Get nae nae’d

I’m curious as to how the heck you didn’t see the part you literally quoted to discuss the door handle

2 Likes

because I said grammar and spelling, so I had to mess up both in that same phrase.

Um
Because my brain went “thAt’S nOt hoW CaR doors WorK.”
And proceeded to focus on that and ignore the rest of the sentence.
And then I there was so much focus on Tott and Diero finagling to the front that I forgot there was a door open, because why would they be using the divider if there was a door.

And also because I’m an idiot.

5 Likes

Well what a handy little show, I appeared in the tale anyways

I eat it

i am resorting to eating non-story items I am very hungry

5 Likes

It really does seem like a recurring theme with these books. We certainly do need to start a club, like Atobe_Brick suggested.

So, if Diero obtained the chip after the cider factory/nuclear facility had stopped existing, we’re left with very few options. Diero either took it from Dreamer Ghid’s pocket after killing him, meaning that it houses the BoL simulation or extracted it from Renner’s dead body, meaning that his consciousness is on it. Both theories still work.

Looks like this book is going to consist of two separate stories: TottallyNotACat’s story and Tomorrow’s story that are going to connect closer to the end. If that’s the case, I have an amazing idea for a book cover!

10 Likes

I feel a sense of solace when I see this

His what?

As for the rest, I cannot confirm or deny.

Aye, but before you start on it you’ll want the book to end. The visual setting has a long way to go in terms of being established, and of course there’s a few major twists and turns as well.

2 Likes

Every time I logged on and opened this topic in the past seven or so hours, Atobe was typing.
He is still typing.

Looks like soon I’ll need to say goodbye to my “Ultimate BoT Theoriser” title… not that I deserved it in the first place…

9 Likes

Yaaa
it’s reply time

Heh heh, yeah, I’ve had this wip post for around a day now, but I haven’t been working on it nonstop :wink:

Rac has activated Big Brain. Here are all of Cobalt’s potential identities that I can think of:

1. the car

2. the blue pakari officer- Mr. Monopoly’s rendition of Tumeke, his self moc, wears a blue pakari.

3. an officer speaking through the car radio - I ponder of something great if his comrade wears a blue pakari, it’d make sense for him to wear a blue kakama. Maybe they’re part of the “Cobalt police department” or something, and that’s their uniform.

4. the chip - when I search up “Cobalt corsair” a lot of the image results are blue computer chip thingies. I think this is unlikely however.

5. The king - “by order of the illustrious-” could be referring to King Chen, which is a nickname for TheCobaltCorsair

I guess it’s still possible that he hasn’t shown up yet. I could see Ghib making him an old friend of Winger because they both have of the mandalorian armor

Anywho here are my extremely reach-y and uneducated theories thus far. I was going to organize it more with quotes and segues but doing that on mobile is tedious. Proceed with caution.
  • the timeline goes BoL → BoR → BoD → BoT

• the BoL dimension, Ghid’s dimension, is contained within the chip, or can be accessed using the chip. Perhaps this chip would normally be built into Yuo androids, because living things are unable to travel between dimensions safely.

• most beings take on a new form when they enter BoL, and they might also lose their memory of their life when they exit it. Lesnichiy might be the form that Monopoly took in BoL, hence their shared trait of having a glowing head.

• Tott is not Ghid. He is sorely mistaken, and he needs to get off of his high horse (because I’m pretty sure the police will get him if they find out he gave drugs to a horse). Tott is a puppet created by Ghid in his image after the chronicler failed to turn convert Yuo into his pawn. Tott’s purpose was to escape into the real world to find a way to free his master.

• Tomorrow is the form that Tott takes within BoL. The team’s plan was to send Tott back into BoL using the chip. Tott Is able to travel between dimensions due to him not being fully-alive. Racie, who is described as the tech genius of the team in BoR is the only one who could use the chip. However, being fully human, she sacrificed herself when she brought Tott into BoL. This is why she was crying; she knew that she would die for like the third time or something

• There will be death galore.

8 Likes

The other theories seem kinda wacky at this point but I can tell this one will probably happen.

1 Like

If this is true, then why did the monster at the end of BoD call Tott “The One to Trust”?

How did Racie die before BoL when she is alive at the beginning of BoR, which comes after BoL according to a previous theory?

Also, if BoL universe is a simulation, how do its inhabitants gain free will and are able do escape it? How does Ghid, who originated in BoL, gain a physical form if he’s just code?

wait…

What if the event that hypothetically severed The One to Trust into Ghid and Tott was the jump from the BoL universe to the main universe? The appearance of Ghid and The One to Trust are not the same, so maybe characters taking a new form when entering BoL works in reverse.

What if BoL serves as an afterlife for dead characters who are at least partially robotic and their consciousness has been digitized?

5 Likes

wait the cars sentient? why would i be a car though?

2 Likes