The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

^this

1 Like

Any slots left for a female Makuta?

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any left, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Drat, I finally built one recently.

Oh well.

@MysteryMuffin

Yes.

No, since the Spear of Fusion already is involved in another Makuta’s backstory.

Yes.

So, shall I put you on the list for another male Makuta?

@Chronicler

Currently not, sorry.

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

1 Like

So… I made this thing:

I’ll make another Makuta.

@MysteryMuffin

I’ll put you on the list then.

@Gilahu did it, but I’m using a phone, so I can’t add links.

These two

This one is probably the biggest one.

This one as well

@Dragon_Ben

Well, that’s only backstory stuff… there’s always the option of modifying your backstory for the canon universe and use your original backstory as an alternate universe version if you want.

Then there’s the option of simply not using your backstory and (if you don’t want to think a new one up yourself) use either the backstory of Makuta Suurat or that of Makuta Chasnon (you can find them both here in the topic - the bottom of the list tells you where)

Also an option would be building a whole new MOC with a new backstory (if you want to think one up) or this one being either Makuta Chasnon or Makuta Suurat.

And I would even offer to come up with a whole new backstory for your MOC myself.

Based on these four options you can decide if you want to participate or not.

2 Likes

Actually I think I will join in and make a couple of new Makuta MOC for this. I may have the time after all. May.

Is there a current time limit? For when I should enter it? Cause I kind of want to order parts from bricklink. And I may need some help with the backstory.

Apologies for such a late reply; it’s the season of finals aka hell.

Regarding the Makuta, is it okay if a good portion of her is comprised of CCBS? This is due to a lack of G1 parts, and the majority of the G1 parts I do have are either MIA or broken.

@Dragon_Ben There is no time limit, I’ve been working on Durantaz for like, a year, and still only have his legs done (after about 4 re-designs, including a backstory rework).

@Aegyptiacus We actually have a couple entirely CCBS MOCs, but G1 parts are preferred, as we are making G1 characters here, and the idea is to make them look “canon,” like if LEGO had released them. As such, as long as it is consistent and high quality, we won’t care too much if you use CCBS parts (and frankly, some MOCs that use CCBS as accents look better than if they were entirely G1 parts). Not using CCBS is a preference, not a requirement.

2 Likes

@pizzacheetah more or less already answered everything :wink:

@Dragon_Ben
I’ll put you on the list for a male Makuta then.
There’s no time limit, and of course just ask me when you have problems with a backstory :slight_smile:

@Aegyptiacus

As long as the MOC turns out good I have no direct problem with CCBS. Only using parts that fit the G1 look is the preference, but not a requirement.

2 Likes

Wait, no one wants chirox? I’m game.

1 Like

Can I use a mask from shape ways?

@Payinku

You’re on the list for another non-canon male Makuta already, but if you want I can change that for Chirox?

@Dragon_Ben

Since the mask shape doesn’t really matter - sure, go ahead.

Yeah sure, I totally forgot about that wasn’t really making progress, and since no one else wants him.

also, I may have already started…

@Payinku

Ok, I’ll change it then. Chirox should wear his Shelek, though.