The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I just needed to wait until I got the Greivous constraction in order to finish her.

And it just so happens I just did, and am just waiting for it to come in the mail.

Hey sorry I havenā€™t posted any MOCs. Itā€™s been a really stressful couple of months

Sorry, I finished it but now have to rebuild it because I forgot to add a masked head and one wouldnā€™t fit itā€™s current astetic.

I have Vamprah, I just keep forgetting to find a place to Photgraph itā€¦

Development of my second makuta has started.
I am currently in the planning phase.
Iā€™d give it around a week and a half since school is starting back up.

Man, I hadnā€™t even thought about how close school is to being back. Hopefully I can get my two Makuta out before then as well.

@Cyclopian @Bionicdeadpool @darkbrick999 @LurkingEhlek @The_Wanderer
As long as there are still Makuta left thereā€™s no need to forcefully hurry up. I just wnated to take care that nobody forgets about this project. :wink:

@EvilLobsterKing Well, hopefully youā€™ll find a place soon.

@Windfall Thanks for cutting out that part, but thereā€™s still the issue with Makuta Verahk - it wouldnā€™t be a problem if someone would do a Makuta named Verahk, but what I fear is that this project doesnā€™t get a Makuta Verahk and after about two months you canā€™t edit Dredzekā€™s post anymore.

Here, Iā€™ll fix it. Whatā€™s Verahk like? Iā€™ll make him/her.

This should have all you need.

1 Like

Thank you kindly. Iā€™ll do my best to keep his lore without writing the whole thing.

@Gilahu Alright. Iā€™m sorry my post has a really poor-resolution photo, but here it is:

@pizzacheetah

Well, for me itā€™s all just about the name. Donā€™t get ā€œcopyrightā€ issues with the original creator, though.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be sure to credit and link to the original creator.

@pizzacheetah

Ok, Iā€™ll put you on my list, then.

Could I do one? This looks fun! Though I know that I am pretty late! /s

@Lord_Tuma

Sure. As I canā€™t edit the list above anymore, itā€™s not accurate anymore, though:

You can presently choose between doing an uncanon male Makuta or Makuta Tridax. So which one do you choose?

2 Likes

Got the general idea for her, Iā€™ll make her and write up a story soon

Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll have to take me off the list for Verahk. I was hoping to solve the problem by signing up to do him, but I donā€™t have the pieces nor the dedication currently to do the original MOC justice. Plus the original lore is crazy lengthy, I donā€™t know how Iā€™d fit it in a normal post. If someone else could pick him up thatā€™d be cool, but Iā€™m really not capable of doing him right now.

(I wish I had more purple and another Phantoka Makuta chest, Iā€™d make Tridax in an instant.)

1 Like

@Gilahu seeing as I have been very busy and took apart that moc I think it would be best if someone else does antroz.

@pizzacheetah
Sad to hear that. @Windfall - so the problem stands again.

@Vicroen
Ok, thanks for telling me. Feel free to join again, if you come up with a new Makuta.