The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

YES PLEASE!

I’ll do Antroz! :smile:

@Lord_Tuma

Ok, noted.

1 Like

Here is a WIP of my male Makuta, Makuta Piraunga, next to my current self moc:

3 Likes

Such claw, very black, wow

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll get it done, but I might make a MOC for this. I just need something to motivate me to MOC.

Don’t consider it a promise, but consider it a possibility.

@Ekorak

Sure.

Are you up for a non canon male Makuta or do you want to do Tridax?

Ekorak’s track record seems to indicate you would want him to make his own character. Unless Tridax is already extremely alien looking and on the skinny side.

4 Likes

And stupidly overpowered

8 Likes

Well, this turned into an Ekorak roast real quick, didn’t it? Let me continue by laughing at him.

In all seriousness though, I look forward to an Ekorak Makuta, his style would actually work really well here.

10 Likes

Done! :smile:
TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

1 Like

To speed things up a little bit everyone who has done 3 Makuta that are completed and accepted is now allowed to do up to 2 more Makuta.

This presently applys to @Rac, @21sselliW and me.

And yes I’m just saying this so I myself can legitimately upload more Makuta for this project. :wink:

My next one will be Makuta Anjan, for whom I already posted a story here (post 120), Suurat is still open, though, if anyone wants to do him.

1 Like

Ah, just what I needed: an excuse to MOC again.

I’ll do a male Makuta that will be named Zurta.
(yes, I just came up with a name on the spot 'cause why not?)

~W12~

1 Like

@21sselliW

Ok, noted.

And I missed it all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ll take a non-canon one. I work better without restraints like that. I got an idea for some sort of really spiky character. Main issue is going to be masks, but I might just use Vican’s mask from 08.

3 Likes

Name: Makuta Notorix
Assigned Region: None
Kanohi: Noble Huna

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/1/61d8cf147ddec8a00d39b8c5ae2c0c5bb991c14f.jpeg

6 Likes

@Ekorak

Ok, I’ll put you on the list.

@ToaTupac

Whoa, you didn’t check with me before you did a MOC for this project. As we’re not out of free places yet, this doesn’t matter that much, though.

But about what you posted here: I saw the seperate entry for Notorix, so you should add this

there.
And it would be enough if you just write “Kanohi: Huna”

As to the MOC itself … I’ll comment on that once you took care of this in the seperate entry:

The first three pics show a different MOC than the last two (the last two show basically just a black coloured Akamai with that Huna …) add more pics of the first MOC (and whole MOC at that) and give a reason why Notorix would be using that second form (which would be the only way to let him legitimately participate in this project - else, delete those pics)

3 Likes

Ok, Makuta Kojol is now unassigned again, as I got no answer from @Nogus101

@Hafynx
So, were you able to start doing Chirox?

@EvilLobsterKing
Still waiting for Vamprah :wink:

So you don’t get confused with the list, I’m going to upload an updated one (though without links) at the end of each month.
But until then, you’ll have to read the comments here to stay updated, I guess.

No… :confused:

Can I do Jerbraz as well? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Hafynx

Then you aren’t going to do him anymore?

@Lord_Tuma

Err… What? Jerbraz is an agent of the Order of Mata Nui …

2 Likes