The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I know, it was an awful joke! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know it’s annoying, but tomorrow it will be uploaded, hopefully…

1 Like

Sorry I was gone… Can I still do Kojol?

Just an update on Raximoras: he’s comin’. Recently discovered a way better head design than the flimsy one I had in the WIP, so that’s a thing. If I don’t manage to build him before this time next week though, I’m afraid I’ll have to drop the whole thing. University starts in full after that. :confused:

1 Like

I have the female Makuta done, I’m just wanting to finish off the remaining 2 before I upload them

That was a lie.
It will happen on Monday.
I can guarantee it…

Are you sure about that? :wink:

Look.
Trust me.
I’m being legit this time…

:smirk: Im excited. Really, I am :grin:

1 Like

I’m telling you.
It will happen.
I swear it to the GLITS…

@Nogus1
Well, seeing as no one else signed up for him in the meantime - you can! But you should probably get started :wink:

@Gringat
Well, hopefully you’ll manage that. But I guess you have like half a year until we’re running short of free places, so until then, you definately can take your time.

@AdamusTheFirst
Ok. Why, though? Are you planning to refer to one another in their storys?

@EvilLobsterKing
Yes, please! :pray:

@Hafynx
Are you still going to do Chirox, or not?

@Windfall
You have approximately about three weeks left to change the Makuta Verahk thing in Dredzek’s entry - after that you probably aren’t able to edit the post any more.
But as I said, if we get a Makuta Verahk, everything is fine. It’s really just the name, I need, not necessarily the character. However, if you could arrange it with his creator, you can post Verahk, too, for this project - although I guess his original story would be associated with some difficulties itself …
Well, it’s either one of these, or Dredzek’s out, sorry.

@Bionicdeadpool
Ornithia’s backstory still needs to be edited for her to be accepted.

@ToaTupac
Notorix still needs a backstory that justifies his “Dark Akamai” form.

1 Like

Um, hey. Can I take the 44th unknown male Makuta? I already made one, just had not been able to post it somewhere.

Name: Makuta Jorax
Weapons: Claws, barbs on the shoulder
Mask: Kanohi Kaukau (wears it slightly altered, which means he does not wear it like a Toa would, instead he wears it on the top of his head, like th Glatorian wear the helmet)

1 Like

I’ll get it started at the weekend…

@Hafynx

Ok.

@DG_Eddie

Sure you can join! His region can’t be Karzahni, though, as that is Icarax’. About that Kaukau … I guess I’ll have to see that before I can really judge it. But it could work.

1 Like

Okay, so… where can he come from?

@DG_Eddie

“Come from” is the wrong term anyway. The regions of the Matoran Universe were assigned to different Makuta. I would suggest that you either give him a small island nobody ever has heard of (aka you made up) or he just has no region assigned to him (there are too many Makuta to really give everyone a region, when you look at the entries of those already completed, you’ll notice that some have no region assigned to them)

3 Likes

Okay, so then my Makuta isn’t assigned to an island. Or, he can be working inside the Makuta Fortress.

Eddiet: I made a love-hate topic for the guy, here: → TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I’ll do Makuta Verahk, if that’ll fix the issue.

1 Like

I really am serious :grin:

1 Like

@Rac

Ok. You should give reference to the name, though, I guess. And try to outdo yourself in building this MOC! :wink:

1 Like