The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Since I’m making a story serial about an AU, and I’m using only “canon” characters, even if they’re a bit different because they’re in an AU, I realized I should make a second Makuta so I can keep the characters in my story as original as possible. Also, I’ve been demotivated to make any MOCs, so this could get me back into the mood. If you would be so kind, I would like to make a male Makuta. He’ll probly be a little smaller than Hormahk, but still titan-sized.

1 Like

'Tis done. Topic will be up later today.

1 Like

@pizzacheetah

Ok.

I also have a Makuta moc, can I post him?

@Solaris

As long as it is a male Makuta and fulfills the guidelines, sure!

@Gilahu All right, the only problem is his size. I’ll have to work on that. Maybe tomorrow

@Solaris

It’s not necessarily the size in centimeters, that matters. Perhaps have a look at those MOCs that were accepted to get an impression of what is “Titan sized”. There are some MOCs linked in the first post and all (except maybe Hesbrix) have a good amount of detailing and a good size.

2 Likes

I now have 2 of the 3 Makuta done. I’ll upload one tomorrow, but the third one won’t be done for a bit (I’ve got an idea of how he looks, but it will be difficult to make him the way I want to)

Here’s Fenerak HugeDomains.com

And Vulon: HugeDomains.com

2 Likes

Hey, I’d like to reserve a spot for a male MOC I finally bio-ed.

@TheRed1s

Ok! (You aren’t talking about Al’ Takire, are you?) I hope that MOC turns out as nice as that guy.

Didn’t manage to finish Raximoras before I went back to uni. Sorry man. :T

@Gringat

No problem. As I said, you’ve got time. The more time you take, the more awesome I expect him to turn out, though :wink:

maybe… i hope

Won’t be able to spend any time on him now. My parts collection remains in my hometown, but I’m living in the city near my university. There’s a reason I’m so slow nowadays.

Need help with a canon story

As in you’re looking for a canon story to make a moc for, or you need help writing a story that does not conflict with canon?

I kinda need help writing a biography about my makuta that doesn’t conflict with canon

Anjan’s been taken, but Suurat’s is still available.

~W12~

3 Likes

Well, the easiest way to do that is not to mention canon characters, or at least not any of the main character’s, other than that just make sure he dies before Teridac takes over the MU, and you should be good. I’m sure that you will be informed of any problems if you make a mistake.

1 Like

So @Gilahu , can I use that story?