The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Have a Makuta: Makuta Wanitama: The Red Titan

1 Like

Updated list and rules in post 829

5 Likes

I guess nobody likes Kojol.

2 Likes

@Leoxandar

Strange, isnā€™t it? I can understand why people rather want to do a character of their own instead of a canon one, but otherwise Kojol is one of my favorite Makuta.

Iā€™m still unsure if I might do him, but I still need to finish the MOC Iā€™m currently working on and I also have a MOC in mind for after thatā€¦

Also I have only very few purple parts and I always imagined Kojol to be purple and blue or something.

Updated list is in post 762
Rules can be found in post 762 and additions in post 1

1 Like

Ok, itā€™s time for the reminders again. Since this project is now running for nearly a year I would also like to clean up the list a bit in the process, so everyone I mention in this post should pay attention to what I write here.

Here Iā€™ll mention everyone who has signed up for a male Makuta but hasnā€™t posted anything yet. I would ask you to show me at least that youā€™re still active on the boards by liking this post - that would be the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone. Of course more detailed feedback would also be welcomed.
You have time for this until the end of October. If you donā€™t do as I request, Iā€™ll remove your names from the list. As long as there are Makuta left you can always join again, though. Thereā€™s also still no deadline for your MOCs to get finished.

@Silver_Falcon, @Overlord, @AdamusTheFirst, @h1vem1nd, @RedHoodieReveiwer, @mravacadomonkey, @E44, @Ekorak, @LurkingEhlek, @The_Wanderer, @Gringat, @JordanWill, @EvilLobsterKing, @kanohippy, @Kardax, @SmeatyFlavor, @ToaTeramur, @Omega_Tahu, @AwesomeJoel27, @MakutaTexxidos, @TheMoltenKing, @pizzacheetah, @Payinku

Since there are way less female Makuta than male ones and I think quite some people would like it more to do a female Makuta than a male one, I feel like I have to announce a deadline for these MOCs.

I would ask you to show me at least that youā€™re still active on the boards by liking this post - that would be the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone. Of course more detailed feedback would also be welcomed.
You have time for this until the end of October. If you donā€™t do as I request, Iā€™ll remove your names from the list.

Once removed from the list of female Makuta, you canā€™t be assigned a female Makuta again for at least a month, if there are still male Makuta left, you can stll do one of them, however.

The deadline for your MOC to get finished is the end of this year (2016). So at January 1st your MOC has to be uploaded.

@Whovian41110, @Aegyptiacus

Special cases:

Your MOCs either have problems with their backstory or their build.

I would ask you to show me at least that youā€™re still active on the boards by liking this post - that would be the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone. Of course more detailed feedback would also be welcomed.
You have time for this until the end of October.

a) If you donā€™t do this, Iā€™ll remove you from the list (You can always join again):
@Sammythekat, @darkbrick999

b) If you donā€™t do this, Iā€™ll remove you from the list and you canā€™t join again with a female Makuta. The deadline for your MOC to get finished is the end of this year (2016). So at January 1st your MOC has to be uploaded in an acceptable way.
@Cyclopian

c) If you donā€™t do this, Iā€™ll mark your MOC as accepted and make up a backstory for it myself - based on whatever information I have about the charakter.

@AdamusTheFirst (Vulon&Fenerak) For Vulon in any case, if you donā€™t post a backstory until the end of 2016.

@ToaPanda Deadline is November 5th, since by then you wonā€™t be able to edit Boldorahā€™s post anymore

So, I think thatā€™s it. If you have any questions or need help - Iā€™m here for you.

22 Likes

You have heard this from me enough, but it is in progress.

And it isnā€™t the trash I built a year ago, this is so,etching new, and something I donā€™t hate with every fibre of my beingā€¦

2 Likes

Aye still at it here, just being slow with bricklink orders, and I do want to make sure I make a good MOC, that will take some time (and too many parts for my own good) Now I just have to figure out how to build with G1 partsā€¦

2 Likes

You saw the WIP version of mine, I made a topic in the boards and you commented

1 Like

I still exist.

1 Like

I havenā€™t died, but my camera has. Iā€™ll work on a better MOC while fixing it.

1 Like

Still here, school just when hectic and crazy, sorry dude :frowning:

1 Like

just remove me.

i wonā€™t be able to get Zurel done.

let me know if you want me to un-CCBS Saichel.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on my next makuta when I can. I think Iā€™ve finally gotten over my moc-block, but school is taking up most of my time now.

1 Like

I have completely re-designed Durantaz since I started on him. He went from a four-armed amoeboid in keetorange and black to a single leg in black and silver. Heā€™s gonna be better than anything Iā€™ve built before, or at least his leg design will, since thatā€™s already finished. Now to get a second Onua torso on BrickLinkā€¦

I might take some time, but itā€™ll be well worth it in the end. As for copy editing, Iā€™m about to do the next one right now, sorry for taking so long.

1 Like

Yeah, as with all the others, mine is in the works. Well he was. School, life (or lack there of), has kept me busy. Sigh. But, I will get back to it when I can.
I thank you for your patience good sir/lady/internet user.

1 Like

@Sammythekat

You mean completely removing you from anything? Or just switching out the name ā€œZurelā€ with a ā€œ?ā€? After all youā€™re currently also occupying the ā€œMakuta of Lightā€ idea.

drop me completely;

Saichel shall be my only contribution as of this point in time.

@Sammythekat

Ok.

Also definitely feel free to.

1 Like

I was originaly going to do him, and still might, but like @Gilahu I can only see his secondary color as purple and I lack purple parts.

Schools is awful. Iā€™ll try to get it done tonight.