The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Yeah, I could do that.

@Nogus101

If you can indeed and the result looks good that would be MOST helpfulā€¦

Could you try to take the very first picture in my Makuta Ornek topic and change the background into something more fitting? Some hallway, a dusty battlefield or something? (Basically just putting the MOC in front of a new background - like in the Rahi and Dark Hunter books)

If you can do that and the result convinces me, Iā€™ll have a part for you to play in creating the video for the Chroniclersā€™ Convergence.

But thanks in advance for volunteering!

Updated list is in post 762
Rules can be found in post 762 and additions in post 1

2 Likes

If there are still any Makuta left to be claimed Iā€™d like to reserve one. Preferably female, as Iā€™ve never made a female Makuta, but if not thatā€™s fine. I really like this idea, and all these MOCā€™s look amazing!

Edit: Saw earlier posts, and if all females are taken than Iā€™d be more than happy with a male. Just really want to be a part of this project.

1 Like

@Maarlfox

Yes, all the female MOCs are taken at the moment, but Iā€™ll put you on the list for a male Makuta then. Be sure to read the rules.

Iā€™m glad you like this project!

Awesome! Thanks!

2 Likes

This head good?

It looks a little strange, too, honestly.

If you donā€™t have a fitting G1 maskā€¦ what about using the mask of Izotor/Protector of Ice? You then would have to add a little more trans light blue to Rerekei, but I guess that should be possible?

I think Iā€™ll try with a Faxon.

1 Like

@Gilahu
A little late, but Iā€™ve started my Makuta MoC. Give me until the 7th to finish itā€¦
Iā€™ll start thinking about backstory ideas too, but Iā€™ll probably ask for your help on that at some point

1 Like

oh, @Gilahu

you missed a cannon makuta

Tridax is on the list, donā€™t worry. No oneā€™s signed up to make him yet, thatā€™s all. If youā€™d like to make him, weā€™d be grateful (heā€™s the last canon Makuta who hasnā€™t been made yet).

1 Like

oh. well then.

i canā€™t make him, iā€™ll be unable to MOC untill what, mid-end of this month?

heā€™s already been made.

I think you might be confusing him with Kojol.

~W12~

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s right! I just remember that Tridax was one of the last canon Makuta to be made. He took forever for someone to sign up for him.

1 Like

oh.

and no, i wasnā€™t.

Ok, time for the announcement of the outcome of the ā€œclean upā€.

Iā€™ll remove the following people from the list (you can join again as long as there are Makuta left):

@Overlord, @The_Wanderer, @h1vem1nd, @mravacadomonkey, @E44, @LurkingEhlek, @kanohippy, @Whovian41110

If I made a mistake, please tell me!

@Gilahu Has anyone requested Whovianā€™s female MOC yet, because if not Iā€™d like to try it Also, how do I go about submitting my Makuta? Never posted a MOC on the boards before.

Youā€™d just make a regular MOC topic just like any other, and reference this topic either in name or with a hyperlink.

Just poke around and look at some other MOC topics and itā€™s pretty easy to figure out.

1 Like

@Ekorak thanks!

Makuta Vyrdran awaiting acceptance.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

@Maarlfox

As soon as Vyrdran is accepted you can go for a female Makuta if you want - as long as the spot is still free until then.
Ask again once Vyrdran is accepted.